Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?

Discus and support Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not trolling at all here, generally curious on why the Xbox app doesn't seem to be able to download and install games without taking FOREVER? Steam,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/omni_gamer, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?

Not trolling at all here, generally curious on why the Xbox app doesn't seem to be able to download and install games without taking FOREVER? Steam, Epic, GOG, EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard all seem to be able to download and install games without issue or delay, but for some reason, the Xbox app just can't seem to do it. Is there a technical reason for this? I have a 1Gbps symmetrical connection, so not a bandwidth issue. Basically, the game spends 20-30 minutes in a "queued" status, then it starts downloading at usually between 15-30mbps. For an update or new download were looking at around an hour. I just don't get it.

submitted by /u/omni_gamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/omni_gamer, Dec 6, 2021
  2. G3NESYS Win User

Can someone explain to me....

what do you do when you are done playing for the night?
  3. Foregotten1 Win User

Can someone explain this to me?

I was lvl 15 and only got 750$ for doing it as Solo on the Hard setting =/ . a Few other missions only payed out 500$, not worth the 250% for ammo and 300$ for the vest, that missions netted me -50$
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Maybe they made it where you get less for being a higher rank. Not sure, but if your friend is telling the truth that's what it sounds like.
  5. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

He used 'the force'

[/quote]He must be dealt with. I gave no authority to use the force.
  6. PalaceRaider Win User

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

He used 'the force'

[/quote]^^ this ^^
Thema:

Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?

1. Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly? - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...