Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is...

Discus and support Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Title says it all. I commented "the hell is going on here " on a post because I was really confused what everyone was talking about and didn't want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BethSteele1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. BethSteele1
    BethSteele1 Guest

Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is...

Title says it all.

I commented "the hell is going on here " on a post because I was really confused what everyone was talking about and didn't want to spend 20 minutes scrolling down. I recieved a two day suspension. Apparently the world "hell" is a punishable offense? How is that profanity at all? How is that even offensive or bad in any way at all? Is there some sad little child crying somewhere because I said hell?

Here's some profanity for you. What a **** joke. This entire enforcement **** is a massive **** joke.

You'll allow violent games and profanity filled games to be featured all over your store, you'll allow people to harass each other all over community posts, you'll allow people to make over 50 new accounts with the sole purpose of sending me harassing messages for over 6 months and do absolutely NOTHING about it besides "investigate" when I've given you more than enough evidence to act on.....but I say the word "hell" and I can't talk or play with anyone for two days?

Am I going to get suspended again for saying "I think this game is bad" on another post because it has a negative word in it?

Hah, good one.

So yeah, I'm really really annoyed. Someone enlighten me as to why this is a thing? Why is hell such a bad and offensive word that I can't play or talk with my friends for two whole days? I'd love to know the reasoning behind it.

HELL, why don't you just give me a list of awful and horrible words that you've flagged so I can avoid hurting some sad childs feelings again in the future.

**** platform. Just remove community posts altogether if you're so **** sensitive about people using harmless words.

Rant over.

:)

BethSteele1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. BethSteele1 Win User

Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is going on here" on a community post?

HAHA

Notice how my ACTUAL profanity got censored on this post but not the word HELL.

You guys are **** hilarious.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is going on here" on a community post?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BethSteele1. I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension bans for CoC

An email would of been sent to the address linked to the banned/suspended account explaining the reason & time of the suspension.

Either read that or post in the forums linked above.

As for your other comment,no,the xbox one has been far from a letdown.

I've had mine since day one & have been more than happy with it.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

total incompetance by microsoft

[quote user="ii Woods xVx"]

I've been recently given a two week communications suspension on xbox even though I
    hadn't been on for two weeks....[/quote]

It can take several weeks for a valid complaint to looked at by the enforcement team, which would explain why you have only been suspended now. Also, it does not matter what age rating the game was, the same rules apply.
  6. Twerkitnex Win User

Got suspended and I never got to thoroughly explain my case

I'm guessing at this rate my best solution is to head to one of the offices and try talk to someone that can actually help me. I get why it isn't possible to contact the xbox enforcement, but at least let me reply to the case review so I can explain why
    I shouldn't be suspended after I know why I got suspended in the first place
Thema:

1. Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is... - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...