Can someone explain system/program update?

Discus and support Can someone explain system/program update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone explain why Xbox only update 5% of its stuff on Xbox?! And every part of the system get like a small update but never look like the rest of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cenimm, Nov 23, 2022.

1. /u/Cenimm
    /u/Cenimm Guest

Can someone explain why Xbox only update 5% of its stuff on Xbox?! And every part of the system get like a small update but never look like the rest of the system And never fells line a finish touch on any part of system its just a mess.

submitted by /u/Cenimm
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cenimm, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Can someone explain?

oooooh the deals thing, sorry i missed that, i haven't been sleeping well lately.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Can someone explain?

thanks guys. im up to speed now. Sounds Great!
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Can someone explain?

we get top shelf games now, but you lose them if you goes back to a silver account.

wipe away "PSN+" logo, draw on "Xbox".
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Can someone explain?

Would be funny,if during E3 Playstation press conference,Sony announce that now,PSN members will own their free games and won't have to rent them anymore....
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Can someone explain?

With "deals with gold" Microsoft will offer discounts each month on games. The first titles offered in June will be Forza 5 and Ryse: Son of Rome (no mention of how much of a discount). Also "in the coming months" Xbox Live
    Gold members will see "up to 50-75 percent off certain titles". Microsoft will also launch a "virtual VIP room" exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members which will feature "free games, monthly deals and other great benefits"

Looks like good things to come for gold members :)
Thema:

1. Can someone explain system/program update? - Similar Threads - someone explain system

2. Would someone please explain to me why I received a random suspension months after posting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Would someone please explain to me why I received a random suspension months after posting...: [img] I Just want someone to justify this to me. It’s frustrating because I just got home from work and I’m not able to play Xbox with my friends because of this....
  3. Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous...: I would love to know more about the people who "work" on the enforcement element of Microsoft/Xbox. Are they just the softest people in existence? I just got an email from them this morning...
  4. For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...: This is ridiculous. I got signed out randomly and now when I use the code to sign-in, I can only use the primary channel (which I never USE) and cannot switch to the second channel under the same...
  5. Can someone explain why I'm communication banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone explain why I'm communication banned?: Could I please get some help? I woke up today to work on my minecraft world and I typed in chat for the number of shovels I needed and it said I was communication banned and I have no clue why....
  6. Can someone explain how this pfp violates Microsoft’s terms of service please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain how this pfp violates Microsoft’s terms of service please: [img] [img] [img] I’m just so confused on how this is inappropriate, as it’s a milk and mocha pfp that’s purely SFW. a198cb01-d2e1-4618-9227-b475df031a74
  7. Can someone explain me how I get access to Alpha Ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain me how I get access to Alpha Ring?: Just found out about this program yesterday through the Discord post. Do I just keep doing my daily surveys? submitted by /u/MissingNerd [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone please explain to me why my Xbox Series X deleted my Elden Ring saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please explain to me why my Xbox Series X deleted my Elden Ring saves?: Here's the deal, I haven't used quick resume on Elden Ring for months, and I always go out of my way to hard quit the game after I'm done with it. I restarted the console, and uninstalled my...
  9. Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation?

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation?: Why would they ruin something so perfect? I mean there was nothing wrong with sharing not only was it great but it even gave you the hashtag for whatever game you were playing. Why do they keep...
  10. Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?: Not trolling at all here, generally curious on why the Xbox app doesn't seem to be able to download and install games without taking FOREVER? Steam, Epic, GOG, EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard all seem to be...