Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous...

Discus and support Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I honestly can't notice any difference and I'm not sure if it was implemented. Unfortunately, they didn't mentioned this in the release notes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous...

I honestly can't notice any difference and I'm not sure if it was implemented. Unfortunately, they didn't mentioned this in the release notes yesterday, now that Beta has the same build as both Alphas.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Malacath Win User

my guest can't play online with me

Can the OP confirm he has the beta dashboard?
  3. HassanB Win User

Real money beta. Can't buy anything. I want to get out of this beta.

Just an FYI ilovepie947 - Phone support is only making that assumption since your points have probably been converted to currency. That doesn't mean that you have the beta dashboard update. All that's confirmed is that you or someone in your household has
    downloaded the profile to a console that has the beta update.
  4. TopcowRaven Win User

All Video Streaming Apps Stuttering Every ~30 Seconds

post this everywhere you can, i've been reporting this via the beta dashboard since the very first beta, now its in the public build. Streaming video on the xbox one is broken. The only app that appears to be okay is netflix
  5. Mamandurrio Win User

Sin 4K desde la actualización de enero 2020 (Xbox one X)[Translation-No 4K since the January 2020 update (Xbox one X) ]

After a hard reset to factory defaults, the TV is recognised as 4K and HDR compatible (this is new). Now, games can switch from 1080p to 4K. However, the Xbox dashboard is unable to work at 4K.
  6. HassanB Win User

"Permission".

Just an FYI SDC16 - Phone support is only making that assumption since your points have probably been converted to currency. That doesn't mean that you have the beta dashboard update, or you've even registered for it using this gamertag. All that's confirmed
    is that you or someone in your household has downloaded the profile to a console that has the beta update.
Thema:

Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous...

1. Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous... - Similar Threads - someone confirm Beta

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  6. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  7. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  8. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  9. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...