Can somebody tell me why the auto update on xbox has never worked for me?

Discus and support Can somebody tell me why the auto update on xbox has never worked for me? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve had my xbox for 4 years now and I have had the auto update feature/setting on ever since I first got it and it has never worked. Am I doing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ahren1, Aug 3, 2021.

1. /u/ahren1
    /u/ahren1 Guest

I’ve had my xbox for 4 years now and I have had the auto update feature/setting on ever since I first got it and it has never worked. Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know how to fix it.

submitted by /u/ahren1
    [link] [comments]

/u/ahren1, Aug 3, 2021
  2. XEX IKilldKenny Win User

Can't Connect to XBL?

NEVER MIND IT'S NOT F*CKING WORKING AGAIN. Somebody please tell me they know why this is suddenly happening and how I might be able to fix it?
  3. DANTE19900620 Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

I have been getting disconnections and so has my friends. It has been happening for me as of tonight. For my friend since the start of Jan. Can somebody please help? Another problem is when turning on the Xbox and it wont work for the xbox but everything
    else it does. Then you have to rest the internet for some reason for it to work. But really can anybody tell me why this is happening?
  4. Koncepts Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack

Can somebody tell me why, buy the Pack but i didnt have the weapon and the skin? Why?
    Activision is still working on a fix for the dlc.
  5. AL3SS1O Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack

Can somebody tell me why, buy the Pack but i didnt have the weapon and the skin? Why?
  6. Tarabas73 Win User

Bf4 premium on xbox one

I can Not Download premium for bf 4 can somebody Tell me why??? Please
Thema:

1. Can somebody tell me why the auto update on xbox has never worked for me? - Similar Threads - somebody tell why

2. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  3. can somebody help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can somebody help?: I turned on my xbox and the screen was just negativ colors, i tried fixing it in the settings and i really dont know how to fix this i didnt mess with any settings before this happened...
  4. Somebody trying to get in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody trying to get in my account: Hello I am trying to change my number to 267-892-4004 somebody is in my account changing all my personal information 248c0957-5a9a-432a-aed2-d776f7caac53
  5. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  6. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?: I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect c43a8be7-0d49-4126-8a4b-e12a61d5c034
  7. Somebody is playing on my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody is playing on my minecraft account: Hello, since today i noticed my account was active in my minecraft server that i share with friends and that "person" which is using my account puts himself in spectator mode to stalk my friends...
  8. Somebody hacked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody hacked my account.: Early this morning I got a email saying my account email was changed to :*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I never made this change. When I log onto my xbox one,...
  9. Somebody else sign in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody else sign in my account: I bought. A gamepass switch account but some body else signed up in my account e1fc9a8c-9b19-43f4-8004-4578db86faf7
  10. Can somebody tell me a xbox wireless adapter that works with the elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can somebody tell me a xbox wireless adapter that works with the elite controller?: I read that some sticks are not compatible with the controller. Also, I can not buy it anywhere because it seems sold out everywhere. There are some clones on Amazon but I am not sure which one...