Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please?

Discus and support Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is a new desktop pc. I have 3 email accounts, When I entered the first one (my personal) even though I signed out every time I tried to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tom Davies_600, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please?

This is a new desktop pc. I have 3 email accounts, When I entered the first one (my personal) even though I signed out every time I tried to sign into a different email address it just went straight to the inbox of the one I signed out of. there is nowhere showing now for me to sign out. I want to access my other addresses! Also on the 3rd address I added, for some reason it has come up with capital letters in the address. I have caps in the password, the address should be all lower case. Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please?

:)

Tom Davies_600, Feb 1, 2023
  2. TryingPanic89 Win User

Deleted old MSN account, now I can't login to anything XBL!!

This issue is still not resolved. I tried to switch emails, it gave me that error message. Can SOMEBODY PLEASE help me fix this problem!!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can somebody please help me?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

He can still try to claim it, if it didn't work try for him to use a different device and redeem the 25-character codes by signing his account on redeem.microsoft.com

However, if it still doesn't work, you can request a refund by signing the account where the Fortnite dollar pack was purchased on the refund webform and follow the instructions here on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

After submitting the request, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Mazter Legend Win User

Can somebody please help me !

I agree just block them and change your profile details and report it to a Enforcement Team Member
  5. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Can somebody please help me !

Hi there, resetting your home network should reassign new IP addresses to your online devices. Power your xbox 360 off then your modem / router, leave for a few minutes then power your router / modem on first once it's all connected power on your xbox 360.

The said person who is sending you these message will most likely have a program on his computer which enables them to find your IP address when you connect to them. Don't send him any more messages. Block communications and change your Windows Live ID and
    password. If you are still unsure whether or not your profile is secure then you can PM one of the xbox LIVE enforcement team, just click on the little envelope under one of their posts in

the Suspension Forums
  6. Daft Badger Win User

can somebody please help me

You're not allowed to ask for codes/trials on the forums.
Thema:

Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please?

1. Can somebody help me to resolve these problems please? - Similar Threads - somebody help resolve

2. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  3. can somebody help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can somebody help?: I turned on my xbox and the screen was just negativ colors, i tried fixing it in the settings and i really dont know how to fix this i didnt mess with any settings before this happened...
  4. Somebody trying to get in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody trying to get in my account: Hello I am trying to change my number to 267-892-4004 somebody is in my account changing all my personal information 248c0957-5a9a-432a-aed2-d776f7caac53
  5. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  6. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?: I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect c43a8be7-0d49-4126-8a4b-e12a61d5c034
  7. Somebody is playing on my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody is playing on my minecraft account: Hello, since today i noticed my account was active in my minecraft server that i share with friends and that "person" which is using my account puts himself in spectator mode to stalk my friends...
  8. Please Help Somebody

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help Somebody: I was just wrongfully banned on xbox. I had this account for 9 years, spent hundreds on the new gen console it self and thousands on my account. I had 0 strikes prior to this incident. I had no...
  9. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  10. Can somebody please help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody please help me?: I gifted my brother the Fortnite 3.99 dollar pack on the Microsoft store as a surprise, but he already had it before and when he tried to claim it, it said something went wrong. Would it be...