can somebody explain these new QOS Tagging settings

Discus and support can somebody explain these new QOS Tagging settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed they added some new settings to the advance WiFi settings. -QOS Tagging settings- -DSCP Tagging -WMM Tagging I tried Googling it but no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SirWalrusThe3rd, Apr 20, 2022.

1. can somebody explain these new QOS Tagging settings

Noticed they added some new settings to the advance WiFi settings.

-QOS Tagging settings-

-DSCP Tagging -WMM Tagging

I tried Googling it but no luck, I have a pretty good router too so I'm sure if there something on the router I need to have I probably have.

Will these reduce latency or make my gaming better?

submitted by /u/SirWalrusThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

/u/SirWalrusThe3rd, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Can somebody explain this **** ?

What is the exact model of your Urbanears headset?

Did it require some kind of adapter to work, instead of simply plugging it into the 3.5mm port on the controller (or the Xbox stereo headset adapter)?
  3. DISCUSSXBL Win User

Xbox Networking QoS Tagging Settings

I do not actually have it enabled for wired or WiFi. When I check my latency from my pc using connection benchmarking from my router it comes back as normal. Same if I use my Xbox to connect to my routers Web site and test it there it comes back normal.Only when I am doing a test on my console is when high latency occurs
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I understand, my friend. If you don't want it enabled, you can disable it:

Press the Xbox button > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings.

Let me know how it goes.
  5. DISCUSSXBL Win User

I use port 3074 Dns settings are set automatically. This issue started after QoS was introduced. I see other people are experiencing the same problem . I do not understand technology .Which is why I pay for a added service provided by my isp that handles my QoS features
  6. Strange-o© Win User

i have been having latency issues with my xbox seemingly out of nowhere. started around a week or 2 ago.
Thema:

can somebody explain these new QOS Tagging settings

1. can somebody explain these new QOS Tagging settings - Similar Threads - somebody explain QOS

2. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  3. can somebody help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can somebody help?: I turned on my xbox and the screen was just negativ colors, i tried fixing it in the settings and i really dont know how to fix this i didnt mess with any settings before this happened...
  4. Somebody trying to get in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody trying to get in my account: Hello I am trying to change my number to 267-892-4004 somebody is in my account changing all my personal information 248c0957-5a9a-432a-aed2-d776f7caac53
  5. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  6. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?: I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect c43a8be7-0d49-4126-8a4b-e12a61d5c034
  7. Somebody is playing on my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody is playing on my minecraft account: Hello, since today i noticed my account was active in my minecraft server that i share with friends and that "person" which is using my account puts himself in spectator mode to stalk my friends...
  8. Somebody hacked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody hacked my account.: Early this morning I got a email saying my account email was changed to :*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I never made this change. When I log onto my xbox one,...
  9. Somebody else sign in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody else sign in my account: I bought. A gamepass switch account but some body else signed up in my account e1fc9a8c-9b19-43f4-8004-4578db86faf7
  10. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748

Users found this page by searching for:

1. QoS tagging xbox