Can some help me?

Discus and support Can some help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This crash may be caused by an out of date ghraphics driver or conflictrs with the screen recording software. Please ensure your graphics driver is up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dhanush Tummala, Sep 3, 2023.

  1. Can some help me?


    This crash may be caused by an out of date ghraphics driver or conflictrs with the screen recording software. Please ensure your graphics driver is up to date adn disable or uninstall any sceren rtecording softare in use.

    Exit Code: -1073740791

    This is for Minecraft

    Whenever i open OBS Streamlabs or AMD Adrenaline to Record me playing minecraft the game crashes and shows this.

    :)
     
    Dhanush Tummala, Sep 3, 2023
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    Can some help me?

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

    Can some help me?

    Hello Dhanush Tummala,

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

    I can see that you are experiencing issues with recording your gameplay on Minecraft. This exit code indicates that there is a problem with the application or the system that is causing it to terminate unexpectedly. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this issue:



    - Update your graphics drivers and OBS Streamlabs or AMD Adrenaline software to the latest version.

    - Run OBS Streamlabs or AMD Adrenaline as an administrator and disable any antivirus or firewall software that might interfere with the recording process.

    - Lower the resolution, bitrate, and framerate settings of your recording to reduce the load on your system and avoid overheating.

    - Check your system for any errors or corrupted files using the System File Checker tool or the DISM tool.

    Using System File Checker in Windows - Microsoft Support

    - Reinstall Minecraft and OBS Streamlabs or AMD Adrenaline and make sure they are installed in the same drive.



    I hope this helps you resolve your problem. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please let me know. Have a great day!
  4. Caelan63 Win User

    Can some one help me

    I think everyone is having this problem.

    Sit tight and hope they fix it soon.
  5. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

    Can some one help me

    sounds like you tied your account to he's console thats the only wa he or any one can gain access to your Live Accountyou can call 1-800-4my-xbox and report it ti Xbox Support also did you have your phone tied to your Microsoft or your own Trusted Computer
    Linked to Help kepp unwanted off your Account if not it's Stronly Recommented to do that ok i hope u get your account Back always Remeber Deleted your Gamer profile ofof any one thats includeing your family's Xbox 360 HDD(if it's not your own) ok
  6. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

    Can some one help me

    if your xbox Live Gold has expied on 11/14/12 and it's not working you may need to renew it again
Thema:

Can some help me?

Loading...
  1. Can some help me? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...