Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

Discus and support Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Taylor Fenton, May 18, 2024.

1. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

Hello,

following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it redirected me to my Microsoft account to then input the code their instead. After doing so, it appeared in my order history with no change to my account, both capes. This is weird, due to me still being able to claim the 15th anniversary cape just fine, but not the other two.

I'm not sure if this is due to the amount of traffic the servers got due to how the amount of people all trying to do the same thing or just a technical error.

The order numbers are:

Thank you, any help appreciated.

:)

Taylor Fenton, May 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

Hi Taylor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Minecraft Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new

I hope this helps.
  3. OoooBarracudaaa Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

My kids are 9 and 7. It is mine and my husband's accounts but we don't play mine craft. Actually,my husband never plays anything. I play plants vs zombies with my kids on . That is the main mine craft gamer tag they use.
  4. SiCMXer185 Win User

Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

I redeemed from the Microsoft Rewards app on my xbox. I don’t see an order history on there. However, when I go to my order history on my actual microsoft account, its not showing up there either. So, I basically have nothing to back up my case.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Where is my vanilla cape?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The "vanilla cape" is a reward for players who purchased a Minecraft account before a certain date and have logged into the game with that account. If you have both a Java and Bedrock account and they use the same email, then the cape should be available on both. However, if the accounts were made at different times, it's possible that only one of them is eligible for the cape. To check if you have the cape, you can log into both accounts and go to the Minecraft profile page to see if the cape is displayed.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

Hi, GD_Arts! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the Twitch cape.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Is the Twitch cape showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? You can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- To clarify, are you playing Minecraft Java or Minecraft Bedrock?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account. - Similar Threads - both mine craft

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  4. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  5. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  6. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  7. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Friends lists empty, both mine as well as from several friends who are not in 1 of the rings.

in XboX Insiders
    Friends lists empty, both mine as well as from several friends who are not in 1 of the rings.: This evening my friends list suddenly cleared out. Same goes for some of my friends who aren't in any of the rings. When checking xbox status page all services are reported as online. Anyone else...
  9. How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically....: I need to delete an xbox account with my email on it, so I can change the email on the xbox account I actually use to the email on the account I deleted. The account I actually play on and want...
  10. Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pal or ntsc games both work on mine: hey guys i have my xbox 360 console from north america, I was shopping for games split screen so i can play with my sister. I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years...