Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?

Discus and support Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Apparently, Roblox removed the ability to chat on the Xbox One because it violated Microsoft’s rules, since their game rating was rated E. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Janayla, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Janayla
    Janayla Guest

Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?

Apparently, Roblox removed the ability to chat on the Xbox One because it violated Microsoft’s rules, since their game rating was rated E. However, their game rating has now changed, and they have been focusing on making updates that will attract an older audience (18+).

:)

Janayla, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Janayla, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to this type of information, either from Microsoft itself or from the developer who give roblox, in the case of ROBLOX Corporation.

Generally, changes and news related to topics like this are published on the Xbox News website.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
  6. AlecMartinez Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
    You guys know that people want chat back in roblox but wont bring it back? Im sure you guys know that less people have been playing since making that dumb decision
Thema:

1. Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed? - Similar Threads - Roblox chat voice

2. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  3. Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x: Tried removing the power plug and its still not working, mic works on every other game except roblox 0d7ede99-d022-47a6-8150-43ee7412f454
  4. Microsoft Roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox voice chat: Hello dear Microsoft team The roblox voice chat in your microsoft store doesn't seem to work in all voice chat games it says where the number of players is and it says that there is no roblox...
  5. Voice Chat for Roblox OS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat for Roblox OS: Hi, I've been searching for answers and the only thing I found didn't work. It said everything that I already been trying. Anyway I was hoping for someone or a moderator (MOD) to help. Voice chat...
  6. Roblox Voice chat not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat not working on Xbox Series X: I've completed the age verification to show I am allowed to use roblox voice chat but can't seem to hear anybody or talk on my Xbox Series X, voice chat works on my phone and laptop. Can't seem to...
  7. does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox??: is there a way to enable it or is it even available?? b85c57df-d17d-456a-863f-4a81053a0fdc
  8. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  9. Roblox voice chat not working on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on Xbox series S: I've changed settings to try to get the voice chat to show up but it won't and it just shows people's username instead of the audio thing to show that people are talking I have voice chat enabled...
  10. im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat: hello i have the problem,i mean im looking for roblox application in microphone privacy settings but it doesnt show up other applications are there but not roblox and i cant turn on voice chat......