Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

Discus and support Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US but I'm in the UK. 25610b13-9f7e-4509-b90c-7ff9354fc345 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavCL, Dec 12, 2022.

  1. DavCL
    DavCL Guest

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US


    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US but I'm in the UK.

    :)
     
    DavCL, Dec 12, 2022
    #1
  2. DavidHalls Win User

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

    I'm seeing this issue too.

    I checked my account address, it's in the UK.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

    Yes AA not all perks are available in your region

    As the msg says it's only available in the US
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

    That's weird....I have just checked and, when I click on that perk, I can redeem it and get sent to Apple to sign in. And I am in the UK on a UK account

    Maybe try a different browser, different debice or even check using a device in someone else's house
  5. John P_14 Win User

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    Based on your description, you wanted to claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks which is 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription can claim either or both Perks on their Xbox console or Xbox app on Windows.

    You may check more details about it through this link; https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/11/16/apple-tv....
  6. StevenHutchinson Win User

    Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

    No, same here. It actually says in the small print that it's available in all regions Apple TV+ is.

    Bad marketing by Microsoft.
Thema:

Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

Loading...
  1. Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US - Similar Threads - redeem apple perks

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games): I know you can’t do it with gamepass but can you do it with games itself submitted by /u/Altruistic-Photo-673 [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.: Is anyone else having issues with Auto Redeem not working for Rewards to Gift Cards? Its been months of me trying to activate the feature and it says activated at first and when i leave and...
  7. I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox...
  8. Xbox gift card help to redeem this

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gift card help to redeem this: I have a xbox gift card for 1 month xbox game pass ultimate i can use it due to add a way to pay don't have a credit card and i am not in the usa just my account so anyone want a trade i can buy...
  9. Xbox points rewards not redeeming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox points rewards not redeeming: I got enough points to redeem my reward goal, i redeemed it. Gave them my phone number to confirm and nothing is in my account or on my chosen game, how do i get my reward? submitted by...
  10. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...