Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor?

Discus and support Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I found a Raiden V review, which I can no longer find online, which said the playing field, is smaller, than previous Raiden games. Can the sixth one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hugosl1977, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Hugosl1977
    Hugosl1977 Guest

Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor?

I found a Raiden V review, which I can no longer find online, which said the playing field, is smaller, than previous Raiden games. Can the sixth one, have multiscreen support, so can have a full size playing field, vertical screen support again, and a level
    editor? I will love to see the next Raiden, in the arcades again. A complaint on the fifth game, is it has only two modes, not enough types of weapons, and no two player mode. Moss should correct this. Thank you.

:)

Hugosl1977, Mar 9, 2017
  2. EZT Shotgunz
    EZT Shotgunz Guest
    My Car Designs.

Do you happen to have a multiscreen set-up or have Forza configured for multiscreen?

If so, try turning multiscreen to OFF and then applying your designs.

EZT Shotgunz, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Why Microsoft won't publish PSN firsts

leveling the playing field? what about the Cod map packs apearing first on xbox live?? is that leveling the playing field? SMH.. stupid MS

godfather67898, Mar 9, 2017
  4. EZT Shotgunz Win User

My Car Designs.

Do you happen to have a multiscreen set-up or have Forza configured for multiscreen?

If so, try turning multiscreen to OFF and then applying your designs.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Awesome Forza 5 Multi Screen Gameplay

Wait what so you can do multiscreen on xbox one
  6. godfather67898 Win User

Why Microsoft won't publish PSN firsts

leveling the playing field? what about the Cod map packs apearing first on xbox live?? is that leveling the playing field? SMH.. stupid MS
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Which is your favorite Act or Acts in Diablo 3? (Spoiler Alert!)

---

Hello "Vortey" :)

---

I think in terms of actually running around a lot in a level, Act 2 is either almost as large or larger than the areas in Act 1 (more specifically, I am refering to the " open field " areas that aren't dungeons). When compared to the " open field " areas
    of Acts 1 and 2, Acts 3 and 4 are a lot smaller in my opinion :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

King of fighters?

I loved the level editor in SSB Brawl, I spent as much time making levels as I did playing the game...
Thema:

1. Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor? - Similar Threads - Raiden larger playing

2. Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...: Trying to " PC " my setup a bit. Wanting to run my xbox video stretching across 2 32" monitors. Like my PC screen. There has to be a way? 80ada3d2-1f33-4bba-9e2a-4794da8112b3
  3. Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...: I couldn't find a more descriptive tag for this issue. I am playing Starfield on PC Gamepass and I am going to run out of save space extremely soon. I have looked online for a solution to this...
  4. Why are your PC Gam Pass Games Larger then listed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are your PC Gam Pass Games Larger then listed: So was getting ready to end the night but decided that i was going to install a large game so that i could play when i am ready the next day. Windows 10 HE tells me that i have 181gb of space...
  5. I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...: Hello, to whom this may concern: I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open because it is offline. The storage might be missing or disconnected"....
  6. Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist...
  7. How do you activate local co-op in Raiden V?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you activate local co-op in Raiden V?: Hi community Does anyone of you know how to play local co-op in Raiden V? I tried to press start on player 2 gamepad during fighter selection but it didn't work. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks...
  8. Raiden/Baryon crossover game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Raiden/Baryon crossover game?: Baryon (Game) - Giant Bomb Hardcore Gaming 101: A History of Korean Gaming http://videolike.org/view/yt=4h0OfwrtSB. http://videolike.org/view/yt=REJF8fNIFK. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Can Moss...
  9. Raiden DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Raiden DLC Missing: Please Help I purchased Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, and I have everything other than Raiden. I paid for him so I should have him please help me. d04203a3-daa7-4253-ac86-45e3edf58d43
  10. Raiden DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Raiden DLC Missing: So I purchased the legendary edition of Injustice 2, but everything except raiden downloaded. I could just buy him but the thing is I paid for him but don’t have him yet I have his premire skin....