Can only download one game from xbox in win11

Discus and support Can only download one game from xbox in win11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i build a new pc friday evening. Installed fresh copy win 11! Over the weekend i had problem to install my games from xbox app. It wants me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatsN67, Apr 13, 2022.

1. MatsN67
    MatsN67 Guest

Hi, i build a new pc friday evening. Installed fresh copy win 11! Over the weekend i had problem to install my games from xbox app. It wants me to change what drive to install games too and when i set the drive i want to save my games in it still continues to tell me to choose path. Today i reinstalled win 11 from scratch again. I could finally install from xbox. But only one game, then i got that message again. ” go to profile, settings and choose drive” i am so fed up with it right now. I have googled it, watched uoutube for solutions but i am stuck!

:)

MatsN67, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MATSN67! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Check the games where you get that message for as you could be trying to install a dlc and not a game, (like Halo reach) those won't give the drive installation options, you can also try

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.

The, Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Reboot PC

Install gaming service like you would normally

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MWPM...

Try again
  3. MatsN67 Win User

Thank you! This fixed some of the problems to download. It is not all games i can download. Still get an error code on some. Now i just want to find out how to move the games from my c: drive to my d: drive. 🤗

I can install snowroller and guardians of the galaxy without any problems. Except they go into C: drive but generation zero i get an error code, 0x87e00017
  4. JohnBlaze13 Win User

It seems quite a few people are having this issue with pc xbox app as well as myself. This isn't a fix but until you can find one or microsoft fixes it, you can use this work around solution. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can get the mobile game pass app. Use the mobile app to install games to your pc. On the mobile app just make sure you have PC games tab selected before trying to install the game of your choice to your pc otherwise it will assume you are trying to install to a xbox console. Hope this helps.
  5. MatsN67 Win User

Thanks! I have done some things during the weekend but i will for sure try when i get home!

Regards Mats
  6. MatsN67 Win User

This is the error code i get in xbox app when i dowloading through my iphone. 0x87e00017
Thema:

1. Can only download one game from xbox in win11 - Similar Threads - download game win11

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  5. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  6. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  7. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  8. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  9. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  10. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f