Can only access the demo version of Minecraft

Discus and support Can only access the demo version of Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my friend has had Minecraft on there tablet for a few months now and wants to get it on java, they have logged into there Microsoft account on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ziggy Dyboski-Bryant, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Can only access the demo version of Minecraft

Hi my friend has had Minecraft on there tablet for a few months now and wants to get it on java, they have logged into there Microsoft account on the launcher and it only gives the demo version, they have tried logging in and out.

Thanks

:)

Ziggy Dyboski-Bryant, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the license of Minecraft on a different device is different from the one that is on PC but let's check.

May I ask where did you friend purchased the game? Is this through Google playstore?
  3. sharonm3141 Win User

Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

It is all the same email. I can sign in to the Microsoft account without issue. The issue is that it doesn't shoe a purchase of java minecraft. I can play minecraft for windows with that account without issue. Just not the Java version. There is no error message, but I only have access to the demo. The account is secured with my phone number.

Perhaps we can explore why I have windows minecraft but not Java minecraft. Articles indicate that I should have access to both.
  4. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
  5. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I'm having some trouble creating a new world

Hey there THePCTech247911.

The demo version of MInecraft only allows you to play with Infinite settings. To unlock all options in-game you'll need to purchase Minecraft, thanks for your understanding :)
Thema:

1. Can only access the demo version of Minecraft - Similar Threads - access demo version

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases: Since migration to microsoft accounts, I have not been able to play Java edition. The launcher indicates I need to re-purchase or play demo. I've emailed minecraft support and they said I have to...
  6. Paid for minecraft for pc, no purchase confirmation, still only demo access, but money gone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for minecraft for pc, no purchase confirmation, still only demo access, but money gone...: Hi, We have purchased Minecraft bedrock and java version for pc on minecraft.net, but we are still in demo mode. In Launcher and minecraft.net, it is nowhere to be seen that we purchased this...
  7. Only have access to Minecraft demo mode after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only have access to Minecraft demo mode after migrating account: As the title says. Googled solutions and was told to log out and back in, that did not help. Checked profile on minecraft website, migration is complete but profile says that I do not own the...
  8. tony hawk pro skater 1+2 demo access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tony hawk pro skater 1+2 demo access: will not load. says to early August 14 release reported August 18th. what is up? 428d8cf9-b611-4dc1-9f28-c9147f4d708a
  9. Cannot access to Xbox Live trying the Forza Horizon 4 demo. Error 0x80860001. What's the ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot access to Xbox Live trying the Forza Horizon 4 demo. Error 0x80860001. What's the ...: I also tried to uninstall and reinstall (29 GB!) but it changes nothing c027eeda-a52f-42b6-b2fc-d05f386fe4ae
  10. about ea access From playing Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 demo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    about ea access From playing Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 demo: then web store Said at the time to play Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 demo to send ea access code a month. But I have not received ea access code my email is [mod removed] live id :...