Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

Discus and support Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since migration to microsoft accounts, I have not been able to play Java edition. The launcher indicates I need to re-purchase or play demo. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sharonm3141, May 13, 2023.

1. sharonm3141
    sharonm3141 Guest

Since migration to microsoft accounts, I have not been able to play Java edition. The launcher indicates I need to re-purchase or play demo. I've emailed minecraft support and they said I have to contact microsoft support. This makes no sense. I've provided proof of purchase. I've tried all the remedies on reddit. Microsoft - please fix!

[table][tr][td]Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases [​IMG][/td][td]Keith F. (Minecraft Help)May 12, 2023, 5:14 PM PDTHey there, Sadly, if you have the tips to locate your account and you were unsuccessful, we will not be able to continue assisting you with your account. Please contact Microsoft Support and request assistance with your Microsoft account. They may be able to help you locating the correct email. It might help to refrain from requesting help with your Minecraft account and specify that you need help finding a lost account, as sometimes this can cause confusion and may result in the agent sending your request back to our support team. Thank you for your understanding.Minecraft Support, Keith F.[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

sharonm3141, May 13, 2023
  2. sharonm3141 Win User

I have emails indicating my migration to Microsoft was successful, so I believe the path is the second one provided. However, I have never been able to play after the migration. I only have microsoft accounts associated with 2 emails. I have never created any others. I can log in to both Microsoft accounts with emails that received the successful migration email, but neither of them have minecraft license showing. Again, I do not have any other Microsoft accounts.

[table][tr]Mojang account -> purchase of Minecraft Java Edition year 2020 -> play through Minecraft PC version -> successful migrate to Microsoft account.[/tr][/table]
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello sharonm3141,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft: Java Edition and is unable to because of the message Demo Mode. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have reached out to the game support - Minecraft Help for assistance about the demo mode. As we can see from the conversation you have had with the support, you were referred to contact Microsoft Support for locating your account. May we know if you have multiple Microsoft account?

We understand that you have access to your account and you have already migrated your Mojang account to your Microsoft account. May we confirm if the migrated account can be signed into the Minecraft website and the game license you have purchased shows?

Please use this website: Minecraft Login and sign into your Microsoft account.

If not, do you mind asking your family members or people around you if the account was migrated to them instead of yours?

Was your Microsoft account secured during the time you migrated your game license?

The Minecraft support article have a definition and steps on how to successfully play Minecraft Java Edition when you have been shown with demo mode message. Please see this link: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. sharonm3141 Win User

Kathy- minecraft support informed me this morning they are closing my ticket without resolution. Is there someone I can speak to over the phone from Microsoft support to escalate this issue? Back and forth emails don't appear to be having an affect in getting me back to a playable status.

Regards.

Sharon ***REMOVED PII***

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello sharonm3141,

Thanks for your swift reply.

If the migration of the Mojang account to Microsoft account has been successful, have you tried using that email address you receive the email notification as the Microsoft account to Minecraft website and see if the license of Minecraft Java will show? Or is this the very same email you are having issues accessing with?

Just to set your expectation, Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

May we ask what is the error message/code you are getting when you try to sign into the account?

Is your account secured with alternate email address and phone number? Without the security information and use of all Microsoft services with the newly account there will be a slim chance of recovering it.

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

6. sharonm3141 Win User

Hi kathy- minecraft is suggesting my game is linked to an unknown Microsoft account. Can you help find this?

Sharon
Thema:

1. Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases - Similar Threads - access minecraft Java

2. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  5. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  6. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  7. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product: I purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition through the minecraft launcher. I received this email: "Your Microsoft order #6726585289 has been processed" -- I (see the purchase on my credit...
  8. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  9. I bought java and bedrock minecraft but i can only access the bedrock edition and not the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java and bedrock minecraft but i can only access the bedrock edition and not the...: Hello A few days ago I pay for minecraft java and bedrock edition but when I when to download them I only got access to the bedrock one and not the Java after a few pay my payment when through...
  10. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...: I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java. What can I do? 5e7e681f-bd16-4b98-838d-3bfde301b5a8