Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".

Discus and support Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm absolutely pulling my hair out here. Got the Series X yesterday after a few years away from xbox. Friends sent me 2 12 month xbox live codes,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cliche Guevara1, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".


    I'm absolutely pulling my hair out here.

    Got the Series X yesterday after a few years away from xbox. Friends sent me 2 12 month xbox live codes, which I redeemed no problem.

    Since then I've been trying to upgrade to GamePass Ultimate but I am getting an error saying that my MS Store location doesn't match.

    I have not changed anything. As far as I can tell, my store location on PC is set to Ireland. My xbox is set to Ireland. My MS account is set to Ireland.

    I have tried upgrading on the xbox, through the gamepass pc app, online on my PC, and online through my phone browser.

    Same issue everytime:

    ''Change your Microsoft Store region The region in which you bought your subscription and your Store region need to match. If changing your Store region doesn't work, contact us at Microsoft Support.''

    My friends gifted me XBL codes bought within the EU. I'm based in the EU, so I'm not sure whats happening here.

    :)
     
    Cliche Guevara1, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Burbigo165 Win User

    Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".

    Hey, I agree that's really weird ! Have you tried to contact the support before posting here ?
  3. Cliche Guevara1 Win User

    Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".

    Tried all day yesterday.

    Support is either an ai system, or "ask a gamer", who dont seem to have any real insight.

    Ive tried requesting a call multiple times too but kept getting an error.

    As i said, its all incredibly frustrating.

    I bought the xbox simply for gamepass, and so ive not even been able to play a game yet.
  4. Knelly1979 Win User

    Customer support.

    Am having problems upgrading my core Subscriptions to ultimate , problem says Microsoft store region change.

    5Zx6qPjqiUusMY9h7Mxd7j.28.1

    Regards Paul.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    My Xbox live has been cancelled

    did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  6. choppyseize Win User

    Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC

    Hello

    If you don't have GamePass ultimate there is a difference. Regular Gamepass only lets you access play anywhere titles where Gamepass ultimate allows the entire catalogue. You may want to upgrade or change your subscription plan.
Thema:

Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".

Loading...
  1. Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region". - Similar Threads - upgrade GamePass Ultimate

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. purchased xbox game pass core today if i upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased xbox game pass core today if i upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular...: purchased xbox game pass core today if I upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular will i be charged a extra $15? 2d65fc60-71da-4104-83bb-cc78f3ffdc50
  8. I'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...: Use case: Just want to find roguelikes dagnabbit submitted by /u/HeartLinux [link] [comments]
  9. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3
  10. If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?: Saw the deluxe upgrade for $30, if you buy that, can that be used with the standard edition that comes with Gamepass? 2653a2d3-2ccc-4f0b-a12f-ffa72d7ee29f