Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller!

Discus and support Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to order a custom elite controller through Xbox Design Lab and when I try to check out it tells me to sign in but when I do the error pops... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Prophanic, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Prophanic
    Prophanic Guest

I am trying to order a custom elite controller through Xbox Design Lab and when I try to check out it tells me to sign in but when I do the error pops up "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again" and I have no idea why or how to fix it. Some people have said it's due to using 2 last names but I'm not I only have 1 so I don't know why I'm getting the error.

:)

Prophanic, Feb 23, 2023
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
  5. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Prophanic,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are getting an error message "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again".

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• When did this issue occurred? Were you able to purchase before using this account?

• Are you using a Windows computer to purchase this controller?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we would like you to try switching your last name as your first name then put your first name to your last name and check if it has the same behavior.

Or you can also try launching your browser in incognito mode and check if it has the same behavior.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. killshot4077 Win User

Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

Due to the custom nature of design lab controllers, delays can occur. While this is unfortunate it can be the case.
Thema:

1. Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller! - Similar Threads - sign Design Lab

2. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  3. Cannot sign into Design labs website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into Design labs website: When trying to sign into the design labs site to order a controller I get the error Your Microsoft Account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft Account and try signing...
  4. Cannot sign into Design labs website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into Design labs website: When trying to sign into the design labs site to order a controller I get the error Your Microsoft Account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft Account and try signing...
  5. Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do): When I try to sign into the Xbox Design Lab an error pops up saying I don't have an email with my account. I obviously do and have removed and added new emails and changed my primary email back...
  6. Xbox design lab won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab won't let me sign in: Can't sign into xbox design lab, it says I don't have a last name but I do and I found an answer that said it was because of a space in the last name but I removed mine and it still didn't work...
  7. Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...: Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about Last Name. Update your profile and login again) I am trying to...
  8. Xbox Design Lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Design Lab not letting me sign in: Hi! I was in the process of creating my own Xbox controller design and as I was about to check out, it asked me to sign into my account so I can properly have the controller shipped to me....
  9. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...: Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have...
  10. XBOX Design Lab sign in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Design Lab sign in issue: I can't sign in to my MS account from the xbox design lab Getting "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile...