Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

Discus and support Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was a member of the GamePass subscription but now I can not access it. I tried to renew my membership with a different credit card but I still get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mhart-C50E33EA-3467-4321-9815-EFC259FCB35D, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass


    I was a member of the GamePass subscription but now I can not access it. I tried to renew my membership with a different credit card but I still get the error ICsxKokUNkCwtroT.286.1.11.11

    :)
     
    mhart-C50E33EA-3467-4321-9815-EFC259FCB35D, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. goobjones
    goobjones Guest
    Xbox Game Pass

    I received an offer yesterday to renew my gamepass for one year and as part of my renewal I would receive two Forza games. I renewed my gamepass but I can not figure out out to gain access to the games promised.
     
    goobjones, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. vlasicsgy
    vlasicsgy Guest
    Xbox Game Pass

    Hi! I have same issue with my credit card when i try to renew my GamePass
     
    vlasicsgy, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

    Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass [​IMG]
     
    mhart-C50E33EA-3467-4321-9815-EFC259FCB35D, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
     
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. mhart-C50E33EA-3467- Win User

    Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

    [​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    How do i pay for 1 year subscription to game pass? I can only find monthly

    Hi, you can either activate automatic renewal, then your Gamepass will automatically renew for another month or you will buy several more Gamepass codes, you can top them up to 36 months
  9. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    How do i pay for 1 year subscription to game pass? I can only find monthly

    Hi, you can either activate automatic renewal, then your Gamepass will automatically renew for another month or you will buy several more Gamepass codes, you can top them up to 36 months
  10. ngocphi Win User

    Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY

    You can however you Must Turn off auto renewal and wait for it to downgrade.to free as gamepass is lower then xgu

    You can't add gamepass time to xgu
Thema:

Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

Loading...
  1. Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass - Similar Threads - renew resubcribe Gamepass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,...
  4. Renewed Game pass ultimate and now it says I don't have privileges

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewed Game pass ultimate and now it says I don't have privileges: Just renewed my game pass ultimate and now it says Im missing privileges to play online. It says my Ultimate subscription it active. I don't understand what to do. Can you please help??...
  5. I renew the 30days trial minecraft realms but it still show expired how can i fix it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renew the 30days trial minecraft realms but it still show expired how can i fix it: I just renew the minecraft realms 30days trial but when i try to play it show up expired and when i press renew it's show like i have to buy it again how can i fix or do refund to renew it (sorry...
  6. "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I am constantly bombarded with the message every time I try to play Star Wars: Battlefront 2. EA play should not be an issue considering this is a disc game that I have owned this game physically...
  7. Renew the game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew the game pass: Hi I'm trying to renew the game pass ultimate but it says the region problem and it's all the same actually I used to I used to subscribe with that and enjoy it again pass for for many months now...
  8. Cod says I need to renew my subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod says I need to renew my subscription: I have game pass core until December but when I try to play cod it says I need to renew my subscription. I have done a hard reset and it still says the same thing....
  9. can i change the renewal date for my xbox game pass subscription?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i change the renewal date for my xbox game pass subscription?: i purchased it when i had money and now i need to change it to a better suiting date for me is there a way? 7d0c5b06-bc2c-4cfd-acf5-e862e909281f
  10. Subscription renewal problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewal problems: My solitaire subscription was renewed on 23.3.2025, but app says it has expired and asks me to renew again! Please advise how I get this resolved. Thank you. 491fa02a-c567-4f53-bd0e-10db57526a47