Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues

Discus and support Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried purchasing the latest fifa a multitude of times, called my bank to ensure that my card is indeed valid and even talked to a real xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geoxdontbreath, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues

Have tried purchasing the latest fifa a multitude of times, called my bank to ensure that my card is indeed valid and even talked to a real xbox representative person who was not able to solve my problem. Every time I try to purchase
    the game, xbox claims it is my bank that is the issue. After trying with both a debit and credit card, both of which are valid and from getting support from my cardholder, I can assure it is not my bank that is the problem. I am trying to fund your business
    and you lousy nincompoops won't even allow me to, it is utterly pathetic that after hours of support I can still not fund your business. I would like this problem solved immediately, I simply wish to play the new fifa.

:)

geoxdontbreath, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Microsoft *Xbox Store msbill.info IE

I want buy FIFA 18 but money Payment was made but got problem Is give me Microsoft *Xbox Store msbill.info IE and fifa 18 not buy My money was withdrawn from the card

BufflePersil98, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Cr3sp0
    Cr3sp0 Guest
    Unable to purchase FIFA 18

I am experiencing a troubleshoot when trying to purchase FIFA 18 throught XBOX store. No payment method is accepted. Anyone expiriencing the same problem?

Cr3sp0, Sep 26, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

DominumStige, Sep 26, 2017
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi geoxdontbreath!

Are you trying to buy the game directly from the console? Have you tried to do this from the site (for example, depends on the version https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/fifa-18-standard-edition/bth9x5lm11mv)? Also, check that
    your billing information on your profile is properly entered:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft store payment problem

Hi StoneBanks619,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Errors like these usually occur due to region mismatch issues where the Microsoft Store you are trying to purchase from cannot verify your payment option if it is not a valid payment option from Italy, which is the Store
    you are buying from.

You will need to make sure that your Microsoft Account region and billing account have a valid billing address from Italy in order to purchase items from the Italian Microsoft Store.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Download of FIFA 18 on PC Windows 10

Hi,

I'm not sure what 'App' you're refering to, but FIFA 18 isn't on the Windows Store, it has to be purchased from EA's Origin Store.
  8. Gob1zku Win User

Can they make suspensions for non payment permanent if not corrected?

Accounts take 27 days from non-payment to go into suspension. From there it takes an additional 18 days (45 days total from the start of the issue) before the subscription is cancelled due to non-payment. At which point you will still have the balance
    on the account and will not be able to purchase subscriptions or points until this balance is taken care of. However, they will not permanently suspend your account due to billing issues.
  9. Jhonkito Win User

apparently not enough money

Hi Samuel, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

There are several things that can cause this problem.

*Your Microsoft account may have an outstanding debt. If you have an outstanding debt, you will not be able to make purchases until you pay it. You can check your Microsoft balance on the Microsoft website or in the Microsoft Store app.

*Your payment method may not be available. Make sure the payment method you are using is active and has sufficient funds. You can check the status of your payment method on the Microsoft website or in the Microsoft Store app.

*There may be a problem with the store. If you are trying to purchase the game from the Microsoft Store, there may be an issue with the store. You can try purchasing the game from another platform, such as the Steam store or the Epic Games store.

If you've verified that your Microsoft account doesn't have any outstanding debt, that your payment method is active and has sufficient funds, and that there isn't an issue with the store, you can try the following:

-Close the Microsoft Store app and reopen it.
    -Restart your Xbox console.
    -verify that your purchase region in your Xbox console settings is correct.

Best regards
    Jhon
Thema:

1. Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues - Similar Threads - purchase fifa store

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  8. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  9. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e