Can not process payment on microsoft store

Discus and support Can not process payment on microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy a product from the store. "We are having trouble processing your payment."What is the problem? Error Details Contact Microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SabinMaxim, Jul 9, 2020.

1. SabinMaxim
    SabinMaxim Guest

I can't buy a product from the store. "We are having trouble processing your payment."What is the problem?

Error Details

Contact Microsoft support

We are unable to process your payment.

/ygı/r56qeio7acb.22

2020/07/09 - 16:15:11 UTC

:)

SabinMaxim, Jul 9, 2020
  2. SabinMaxim Win User

Do I need to make a call no matter what? My phone provider has very high prices in my region so I would like not to. If there is an alternative it would be much apriciated..
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sabin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with making a purchase. The answer is in the error. We recommend to contact support as there may be issue with purchases on the account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Credits

Hello, カケス. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you purchase the credit in-game through the Microsoft/Xbox store?

If the payment is still showing as pending on Cash App, you will need to wait Cash App to release the payment (or mark it as completed) for it to be processed by the Microsoft/Xbox store.

I'm not sure about Cash App time limits for payment processing, but most payment gateways can take 24-48 hours to process a payment.

Please wait a few hours to see how it goes. Even using credit card on the Microsoft store can take 24 hours for the payment to be processed and released.

If the issue persists after 24 hours, please let me know.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can't process payment on store

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Can't process payment on store

You mentioned you just loaded the card, are the funds available to use yet? It does take time for the funds to become available on some prepaid cards.
Thema:

1. Can not process payment on microsoft store - Similar Threads - process payment microsoft

2. Wont process payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont process payment: nae8ZU2L5pZXf3ZBienhol.86.5 Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:47:38 GMT I got the above message while trying to purchase software as a gift and I tried both my payment options and made sure all details were...
  3. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  4. Payment won't process when buy a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment won't process when buy a game: Hi, I get a payment error message when trying to purchase a game. "Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." along...
  5. We Cant Process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Cant Process your payment: Well this evening I had 30 pounds and I couldn't find a xbox gift card so I put a 30 pound ee top up on my sim and tried to buy Modern Warfare 2 and it didn't work at the time it was suspicious...
  6. Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment: After saying no to the virtual agent, pick payment and billing as topic and skip to show contact options in step 3. Go to chat with support from there. I have recieved this answer and advice but...
  7. Cant process payment in microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant process payment in microsoft store: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11 2020/10/03 - 07:25:03 UTC Contact Microsoft...
  8. microsoft was unable to process your payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft was unable to process your payment: microsoft was unable to process your payment a850efae-c7be-4363-a5c6-1f9ef56d96a4
  9. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. P/VQbg/8gLg0paQ0.90.15 2018/06/13 - 11:58:42 UTC...
  10. We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support: I tried paying for infinite Warfare and as i go to buy iy it says We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support, Any Help or what to do? I have my bank account perfectly with £140 in it,...