Can not play multiplayer games and party chat does not work

Discus and support Can not play multiplayer games and party chat does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could not run the multiplayer connection test that is posted in forums. Says it can't get address. Router=netgear Modem=**** Wired connection.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeaverUK7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. BeaverUK7
    BeaverUK7 Guest

Could not run the multiplayer connection test that is posted in forums. Says it can't get address. Router=netgear Modem=**** Wired connection.

:)

BeaverUK7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Xbox One party chat issues

I have some issues with party chat on my new Xbox One S. I can join my friends party just fine, and I can play a multiplayer game just fine. However, the party chat itself is not working properly. The speech is scrambled or is constantly interrupted.

I have an older Xbox One, and this system does not have ANY of these issues. I have changed and checked a ton of different settings (port forwarding/upnp/etc) but nothing seems to work. Does anybody have any idea what’s going on? It’s especially strange
    since the old XB1 is working just fine, the newer Xbox One S has these party chat issues.

BiohazardSEGA, Jan 4, 2014
  3. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.

Njal the Blue, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Game Chat

You say party chat is working fine.

Does game chat in other games work? Or is game chat in every game not working?

What particular game does not work with party chat on your account?

Can you check on
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    if by accident your online and privacy settings were changed to disable voice chat?
  5. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Forgot to answer the question about the party chat. Party chat does not work between the 360 and One only text messages. If you play a 360 game that has in game voice communications that will work.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Can I play with my friends from UK/US from Japan???????

Yes you can still play with your friends from the US/UK/EU. You can use party chat to party up with those friends and play multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Battlefield.
  8. TVize Win User

Xbox Game Chat

It is for every game, When I am in a party and I go to game chat it does not work when I am not even in a party it does not work and for Overwatch it tells you when you are in game chat and yet I still can not hear or talk to anyone although it will show
    when others are talking.
Thema:

1. Can not play multiplayer games and party chat does not work - Similar Threads - play multiplayer games

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. Xbox Series X will not play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not play multiplayer games: My Xbox will not play any multiplayer games online. I tried to play Hell Let Loose and it says I have network problems. I have an ultimate subscription. Everything else will work. Games will...
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  7. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core: I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription 289f9b4d-8964-4e58-b42b-82b833336ffc
  8. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  9. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  10. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...