Can not open

Discus and support Can not open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; message from Microsoft telling me Mahjong and Taptiles not avaiable to me. Why have been playing both for years . I go to store and this is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AutumnCellar206, Jul 11, 2017.

  1. Can not open


    message from Microsoft telling me Mahjong and Taptiles not avaiable to me. Why have been playing both for years . I go to store and this is not helpful.

    :)
     
    AutumnCellar206, Jul 11, 2017
    #1
  2. i can not open xbox

    please i want fix this error

    code 805a8011

    i can not open app in my phone

    the contents of phone doesn't appear on my lap by USB cable to-view

    thanks
     
    ContourBranch78, Jul 11, 2017
    #2
  3. I can not open the rarity

    Hi,

    If you encounter issues with playing games, there might be updates available for the device and the game. For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

    • Do you encounter this issue when playing other games?
    • Are you using an Xbox One console or a Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?

    If this issue occurs while playing the game on Xbox One, we suggest that you perform the following solutions:

    Solution 1: Clear Persistent Storage

    1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    5. In the Blu-Ray section, select Persistent Storage.
    6. Select Clear persistent storage.
    7. Restart your Xbox One console. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.
    Solution 2: Clear MAC Address

    1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advanced settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Clear.
    9. Select Restart. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.
    Solution 3: Remove and re-add your Microsoft account on Xbox One

    Refer to this
    link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account. Then, access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.
     
    Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Can not open

    OK Fowl, Jul 25, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Can not open

    Hello,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/ae03806e-27fa-4a57-a919-6fdb0329f961
  6. Pain130798 Win User

    Can open app/games. open automatic submenus

    if i were you i would power cycle the console, here's how you can do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8rpif6t_m4&t=5s. Another possibility is that you can
    personalize your dashboard, who knows if your profile is on other console and someone is changing your dashboard, i would check that too
  7. King Turkey III Win User

    Can open app/games. open automatic submenus

    I would recommend a hard reset (holding down the power button for about 5 seconds). Let us know if that fixes it.
  8. Juliomagnus Win User

    Can open app/games. open automatic submenus

    Yes, for me it's the best solution. Test this !
  9. Daftsoup52207025 Win User

    can not open Game bar

    Sir, Thanks for your advise. I remember that I have updated the Xbox Game bar app from the Microsoft store. After the installation, the date shown in the setting page > Apps > Xbox Game Bar is the latest.

    However, I don't know whether the OS is the latest, I will check it after work today. I will update the status this night. Thanks a lot.
Thema:

Can not open

Loading...
  1. Can not open - Similar Threads - open

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  8. Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S: [IMG] The Once Human Console Open Beta kicks off June 17 for XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S! Survive in a supernatural apocalypse where reality has fallen apart and monsters are your greatest...
  9. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  10. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...