Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher

Discus and support Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently ran into the problem where I get an error every time I try to open battle net or it dosent say anything at all. The same thing goes for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZNelson., Aug 5, 2022.

1. ZNelson.
    ZNelson. Guest

I have recently ran into the problem where I get an error every time I try to open battle net or it dosent say anything at all. The same thing goes for epic games launcher. Every once in a while, It will open but then close after a couple seconds. I have done every solution ive seen on youtube but, nothing seems to work. I have no idea why this randomly started but, if you have any solutions please let me know.

:)

ZNelson., Aug 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ZNELSON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In this situation, as this is related to other developer apps, and not Xbox apps or games, you should try contacting the developers of the app, their support site will be the best place for support about their products

Steps that you can try are:

1.- Disable any antivirus or firewall
    2.- Reset your network device
    3.- reinstall the launcher
    4.- try to uninstall any app/service installed before the issue started
  3. izzlepizzle Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Same issue here. Games from the Epic Store install fine as well as from Battle.net.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

They are the ones who can support their own software. All I can tell you is that it works fine on my Windows 11 system. I would call back and ask for the next level of support, the differences between windows 10 and 11 when it comes to game updates should be relatively trivial
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox pc

Unfortunately not. The license you have for CoD will be for xbox only. To play on PC you would need to purchase the game again through the Battle.net launcher.
Thema:

1. Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher - Similar Threads - open Battle Net

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  4. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  7. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  8. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  9. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  10. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...