Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

Discus and support Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casey Welch, May 25, 2023.

1. Casey Welch
    Casey Welch Guest

Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance history to be seen. if you could take the time to carefully read this question and provide an answer it would be most appreciated.

:)

Casey Welch, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Casey!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to acquire the transaction order number even if the acquisition for the game Roblox was free, you can still see the order number/proof of purchase for the game by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

From there you should be able to see the order transaction for the game and its date of free acquisition.

However, if you haven't seen the order number, it might have been acquired on a different account.

For an alternative option, you can still contact Microsoft Xbox support as they can see the owned licenses on your account. You can directly contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Where would I find a receipt to prove ownership of an xbox series x

That's not.the kinda receipt they are looking for

Fr proof of account ownership you need transactions from ingame

Not console ownership and it would be in account.Microsoft.com

Why would you have to prove account owberwhuo unless you were doing something you werent supposed to

When you create any game account it qptrqdy liibked to your xbox or sony game account
  4. HassanB Win User

Warranty question for halo 4 controller

Yes, you would need to provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Invalid warranty date

You would need to contact them and as long as you can provide them with Proof of Purchase (receipt) they should be able to fix the warranty issue for you.
  6. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
Thema:

1. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership. - Similar Threads - obtain purchase receipt

2. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  3. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  4. What to do when unable to obtain vehicle from “Car Packs”?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when unable to obtain vehicle from “Car Packs”?: I’m currently having trouble with obtaining the Hennessey Venom F5 from the “Car Packs” page. Anytime I click the vehicle, a message pops up saying “Already Purchased. This content has already...
  5. Obtained Achievement Hide Feature

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Obtained Achievement Hide Feature: I would really love to hide some game achievements from games I'm no longer interested in, I'd like my achievement list to be clean and tidy. However, Xbox doesn't allow me to, only games with 0...
  6. What are/how to obtain XBL2.0 Tokens

in XBoX on Windows
    What are/how to obtain XBL2.0 Tokens: I know of XBL3.0 tokens and what they do but I’m interested in what XBL2.0 tokens are, I’ve heard people talk about them and I’ve seen one but I do not know what they do or how to obtain one. If...
  7. How do I obtain Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I obtain Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition was delisted from the eshop in late 2018 but I would like to play that version instead of the bedrock edition which feels inferior to its predecessor....
  8. Why can't i obtain my microsoft points for "Play with friends on PC" on the xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i obtain my microsoft points for "Play with friends on PC" on the xbox app?: Hello ive been using microsoft rewards and the xbox app for along time and it's been great. However recently i found out that in the rewards section i've been not able to redeem my points for...
  9. Unable to obtain Minecraft: Java Edition on my microsoft account despite it appearing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to obtain Minecraft: Java Edition on my microsoft account despite it appearing to...: Hey, if you read the title you know what the problem is, but I'd like to give some context. Several years ago I purchased MC Pocket Edition for a Kindle Fire 7, one of the really old generations...
  10. Trying to obtain a replacement XBox One power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to obtain a replacement XBox One power supply: I am trying to find a way to purchase a replacement XBox One power supply unit. Can't find any way to do this from Microsoft, and their call back support function isn't working properly. How can I...