Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info."

Discus and support Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info." in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Titlle says it all. Can't login to Warframe as I get "login failed. Check your info" f48be227-4078-4e70-bc57-e0c2b7c0ba0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GryffsDeadCorps, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info."

Titlle says it all. Can't login to Warframe as I get "login failed. Check your info"

:)

GryffsDeadCorps, Dec 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Before anything else, delete the game's saved data, for that go to your games and applications, click your control's menu button on the game, enter the option manage add-ons and games, save data and delete only from the console.

Uninstall the game

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.
    Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.
    Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.
    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.
    Now add your account again.

Please install the game again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    Go to Settings.
    Select Network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Advanced Network Settings.
    Select DNS Settings.
    Select Manual and enter the following:
    Primary 8.8.8.8
    Secondary 8.8.4.4

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if this solves your problem, please.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

Hey there Akanaria thanks for keeping in touch.

To be completely honest and transparent no, we cannot do this since they would need personal information and that would be a huge no-no. We suggest following up with Warframe.
    We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the

Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Akanaria thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest trying a different account to narrow down where the problem lies. This could be on the developers end since they seem to have a hand in this. If however the separate account works then the problem would lie in the original account. Give it a shot
    and let us know so we can further assist in this peculiar matter.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Akanaria,

At this point then you would need to contact the developer and your ISP. You stated you was able to sign in on the website just fine. SO its something to do with the game itself. Have you tried uninstall and reinstall the game, clearing local save data,
    also
    remove and re-add your profile
    on the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. akanaria Win User

Yes I have, no blocking or any other issues whatso ever
Thema:

1. Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info." - Similar Threads - login Warframe error

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  5. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  6. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  7. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  8. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  9. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  10. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...