can not join lobby

Discus and support can not join lobby in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why can not join online lobby with other people free roaming keeps coming up with support id loads numbers letters keep telling to check DNS i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FayeFelicia, May 23, 2021.

  1. FayeFelicia
    FayeFelicia Guest

    can not join lobby


    why can not join online lobby with other people free roaming keeps coming up with support id loads numbers letters keep telling to check DNS i have done it all fine every other game on my console works try forza 6,7 so on . let me do weekly festival playlist with others not free roam all want to do is forzathon get more points ???

    :)
     
    FayeFelicia, May 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    can not join lobby

    It is an issue with the servers that servvice Horizon 4...the issue is currently being investigated according to the Forza Support twitter feed
  3. a tired old guy Win User

    Do best settings only play with best?

    I've wondered how that works myself.

    Like when you join a lobby it picks the best lobby, but what about people who join after you, can they only join if they have "best" selected, or if the people who join after you can just be random. ?
  4. ShoddyWhale42 Win User

    Can Anyone Help???

    Basically you're playing with random people it doesn't matter if your american friend joins with you. You can end up in a lobby with different other players around the world, and theres no way to join into the american lobbies.
  5. Khronokai Win User

    did they fix this

    Probably because you can join an A class lobby, or RWD drifting lobby, then "tune it" to take advantage of certain things. Like getting into RWD drifting lobbies and using AWD cars.
  6. nofreebe Win User

    Issues connecting to friends

    You can not join game in progress, only if they are still in the lobby.
Thema:

can not join lobby

Loading...
  1. can not join lobby - Similar Threads - join lobby

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. Cod bo6 not letting me have players join lobby

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo6 not letting me have players join lobby: So this weekend suddenly when I’m loading into zombies it doesn’t let me play with anyone who’s not already a friend. Not sure what’s going on but any help would be appreciated...
  7. I cant join my friends lobby in world at war

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends lobby in world at war: I keep getting an error saying "this game session isn't avaliable" no matter what Same issue for bo1 too a477dd0d-a213-482e-b700-0bb584c363b6
  8. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]
  9. Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...: Why can't I join a game in battlefield 2042 and only being loaded into empty lobbies 51d66f21-9a4d-4479-a61f-7fa1799fe363
  10. I can’t join my friends lobby and it keeps crashing why is that?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends lobby and it keeps crashing why is that?: I can’t join lobby or invite them without it crashing with no explanation f3d2189f-c365-449c-873b-f545a572052a