Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition.

Discus and support Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to install my MSFS premium deluxe edition I had purchased during the release. I recently had to wipe my drive and reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven_720, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Steven_720
    Steven_720 Guest

Hello, I have been trying to install my MSFS premium deluxe edition I had purchased during the release. I recently had to wipe my drive and reinstall windows and ever since then I have not been able to reinstall the game I just receive error code 0x87e00017. I have checked and don't seem to have any lingering old files from my previous installation anywhere on my PC that may be inhibiting installation so I do not know what to do at this point.

:)

Steven_720, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Steven_720 Win User

Edit* I managed to solve the issue by installing the simulator through the Microsoft store instead of using gamepass.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Steven_720, I'm glad you managed to install the game, and shared the solution.

Have a good week.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

Have you tried your library on the Xbox App and installed it from there?
  5. JamesOdgers Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

I have MSFS installed through XBOX games for windows beta and when I go to the in-game market place I have the option of buying the premium deluxe upgrade for AU$127.95 (premium deluxe normally costs AU$179.95)

I'm concerned what will happen if I let my xbox game for PC sub lapse. Anyone know what will happen?
  6. Martin JP Win User

Why am I being asked to purchase the MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary edition when I already purchased the Premium Deluxe edition in June 2022?

You don’t. Start your game and it will update to the 40th anniversary edition.
    Then it didn't update properly then, because I did that first, and it downloaded and installed the update, and when I went back into the game, it still showed the 40th-anniversary edition for purchase when I clicked on that edition the only editions that didn't show for purchase were the ones included with Xbox game pass, on the 40th-anniversary edition it would not launch but showed the price to upgrade.

I exited the app, restarted my computer, and still showed the item for purchase, and no way to 'play' to be clear this is for Premium Deluxe edition I paid for once, the standard version did have a "play" button but the premium deluxe edition did not

So I am completely uninstalling MSFS 2020 and starting from scratch to see what happens.
Thema:

1. Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition. - Similar Threads - install MSFS premium

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  4. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I...
  5. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  6. MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,: MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd, this game is in my xbox list i have paid this game at digitec/galaxus and normally installed, and enscrived...
  7. MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED): I'm installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, but I need the 2020 version. Will installing normally from the Xbox app bring me to a select menu later, once installed?...
  8. MSFS 2020 Install Loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Install Loop: When I got the game (Today) it installs perfectly on steam the I launch the Installation manager it installs the first of the files no problem but when it reaches [11/508] it just stays on it and...
  9. MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download: Hi All. I bought the MSFS2020 super deluxe (high-end) on Steam and use family sharing to enable both me and my son to play on our respective PC's. However, his gaming has moved on to F1 on Steam....
  10. How to install MSFS in pc when bough on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install MSFS in pc when bough on xbox: Recently I have been trying to download MSFS on computer, but I previously owned it on xbox. If I go straight to Microsoft store, I am asked to buy it again. If I open Microsoft store through Xbox...