Can Not Get My Games

Discus and support Can Not Get My Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like all the others, I can not gain access to the games.It happen on Thursday or Friday, however over the weekend I was able to log in. Not sure what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BalloonRose834, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. Can Not Get My Games


    Like all the others, I can not gain access to the games.It happen on Thursday or Friday, however over the weekend I was able to log in.

    Not sure what is going on. Please fix.

    :)
     
    BalloonRose834, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. LAPIII
    LAPIII Guest
    Can hackers get my games?

    These games that were on a flash drive are gone:

    Dead Rising 2

    Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

    Ascend: Hand of Krull
     
    LAPIII, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. WickedCueball, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Can Not Get My Games

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Can Not Get My Games

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    can not get my solitaire game

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific issues with Microsoft casual games, I suggest you contact game support, they will be able to give you more details on why this is happening. To contact them please use the link below.

    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  7. WickedCueball Win User

    Can hackers get my games?

  8. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    Can I get help with my gaming

    Hi Vanessa, I’m Ryan.

    Please elaborate on this issue. Do you receive any specific error code/message when you try to play a game, and is this on Xbox or PC?

    Here to help.
  9. ShockedSinger48 Win User

    Can I get my games back

    Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately.

    Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to submit a new case review if necessary.

    Unfortunately as you've agreed to the ToC/CoC with Microsoft when you made your account. As you've got your account on perma banned you've forfeit all content licensees, gold membership time and Microsoft account balances associated with your suspended account.

    Bottom line sorry no one can do anything about this agreement.
Thema:

Can Not Get My Games

Loading...
  1. Can Not Get My Games - Similar Threads - Games

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]