Can not download puzzles

Discus and support Can not download puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not download new puzzles collections. After clicking the Download button, the app halted. 36bb85e3-7789-4fa7-ad92-e076a22a1093 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SorcerousHook52, Jan 7, 2018.

  1. Can not download puzzles


    I can not download new puzzles collections. After clicking the Download button, the app halted.

    :)
     
    SorcerousHook52, Jan 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Cannot download puzzles. reduces coins but will not download puzzle.

    Cannot download puzzles. reduces coins but will not download puzzle.
     
    RoomyTiara2042, Jan 7, 2018
    #2
  3. jigsaw puzzle downloads and daily puzzles

    My puzzle downloads will not download after ducting my gold coins. The coins are taken and puzzles will not download. Also, the daily challenge puzzles will not download and this has been going on for the last two months. When will this be fixed. I really
    enjoy the puzzles, but am getting tired of my free and downloadable puzzles not downloading.

    Please fix this. Thank you
     
    SolidPond193917, Jan 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Charlotte in NC Win User

    Problem by Jigsaw

    I can open Jigsaw, but they do not download. I've only had one puzzle download this month.
  5. LauraHammond-White Win User

    Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

    I am having the same problem as all of you but it is now to the point where I click download on either the free puzzles or paid puzzles and it kicks me out of the game completely and goes back to my home screen. No instance in the task manager either.
    If I restart I can play the puzzles but I cannot download anything.
  6. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  7. VigorousBear826 Win User

    Will not download new puzzle pks.

    I have been purchasing new puzzles for a while even though it deducts 'gold bars' it will not complete the download. It will download the free puzzles .
  8. MichArela Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw

    I have no idea? Their facebook page actively posts about new puzzles added, and I have seen that I can download new puzzles as well, so I would think yes?
Thema:

Can not download puzzles

Loading...
  1. Can not download puzzles - Similar Threads - download puzzles

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...