Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address??

Discus and support Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend recently sold me his xbox 360 slim 250gb as he upgraded to the xbox one. I am trying to recover my account on that xbox but for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W1NSONATOR, Jan 1, 2014.

1. W1NSONATOR
    W1NSONATOR Guest

My friend recently sold me his xbox 360 slim 250gb as he upgraded to the xbox one. I am trying to recover my account on that xbox but for some reason when i try to download it, i get a message saying invalid email address try again.. Would his profile or
    something still be on there as i cant see any of his personel information and there is no accounts linking to him to be able to sign in if that makes sense? All his games what he has bought online and played on are on the hard drive tho.. Im really unsure
    how to resolve this and would appreciate somebody's advice..Thanks for reading..

:)

W1NSONATOR, Jan 1, 2014
  2. email sign in

i cant seem to change my email address on my xbox console but i cant as it keeps saying that my password is invalid but yet i use the same password when i log into my hotmail account and xbox live account on my pc so why cant i log in on my console pls help

AngelFalls666, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Code 80151011 when i try to sign in?

HELP I followed the instructions, deleted my profile (Profile Only), did the system cache clearing, But it won't download my profile! I've entered my email and password twice, but it keeps saying "Sorry, email or password is Invalid". What do I do? I know
    it was correct, otherwise I wouldn't log on here.

PurpleHaze3707, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address??

He has deleted his account before selling it to you, however you should try to go to your email provider website and recover your accoujt.

MurmuringSum34, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MurmuringSum34 Win User

He has deleted his account before selling it to you, however you should try to go to your email provider website and recover your accoujt.
  6. WooliestColt454 Win User

I can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP.

I keep getting an error code of :80048821. I even tried creating this new account and still receive an error message saying email or password is invalid.
  7. PurpleHaze3707 Win User

Code 80151011 when i try to sign in?

HELP I followed the instructions, deleted my profile (Profile Only), did the system cache clearing, But it won't download my profile! I've entered my email and password twice, but it keeps saying "Sorry, email or password is Invalid". What do I do? I know
    it was correct, otherwise I wouldn't log on here.
  8. mwnance Win User

Confused on Sign In

Thank You...

I believe you are correct that I have 2 online accounts. and i do have a lot of progress under 1 that I want to keep, but I am ok with downloading a second profile. I really wanted it just to explore what xbox live has.

I created my account on my computer. I am not sure if the account I am signed in with on my consol was created on the console or the computer. It automatically signs in.

However when I try to download my profile it says invalid emails and password but I have confirmed and can sign in with that email and password on my computer.

So Still do not have access to xbox live
  9. Arminator Win User

CAn someome help me please

[quote user="LGCMG84"]

I try to sign into my membership on my brothers xbox360 but when i do it keeps saying that (Your xbox live membership information isn't valid. Use a profile with a valid membership or download your profile from Xbox live..)

[/quote]

That means, that the Gamertag on that console was made "invalid" by either downloading a new version of the Gamertag to another console, or using the Account protection on this website to invalidate the Gamertag on your brothers' console.

You simply need to press Guide, and use the "download profile" option. Then enter the Live ID email and password to download the profile again. And voila! Your profile should work on that console again.
Thema:

1. Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address?? - Similar Threads - download account keeps

2. When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...: How can I download my profile to my Xbox 360 e997ce71-6074-49c8-9ad1-d4b20e3ae2d1
  3. Where can I download the gamepass apk without a google account?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I download the gamepass apk without a google account?: I want to use the microsoft xbox android app again. I remember I tried it a while back. Anyways, I do not seem to find a download link. For example if I want to download stuff like Signal...
  4. Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...: Im asking this because i want to buy it for both of us so im making sure if it is real. 3fbdc3bb-62b4-4b0a-a4b8-e5a5c1b6aa09
  5. Why won't my account give me access to downloaded games or game play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my account give me access to downloaded games or game play?: I have the same Xbox with my "Legacy" account and all my sign in credentials. I have access to my email, the log ins, everything. It will say I am signed in on Xbox as well as the internet for...
  6. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...: I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with...
  7. Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...: Any way to stop having to do this everytime? 59bbdc62-5332-49b9-bcc0-233210618894
  8. Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded: So I want to remove an account from my xbox and want to keep the games it has downloaded - is this possible? I don’t want to attempt to remove it and then all my games go with it. I thought id ask...
  9. Deleting account and information off Xbox while keeping downloaded games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting account and information off Xbox while keeping downloaded games?: Not exactly sure what forum this would fall under but anyways, I bought an Xbox One during Black Friday so now I want to sell my Xbox 360 now so I want to delete my account and information off the...
  10. Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content: I am looking to purchase an Xbox One console. I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB console with an additional 120GB slim HDD that I am wanting to sell. I have about 7 games I have downloaded to this...