Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address??

Discus and support Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend recently sold me his xbox 360 slim 250gb as he upgraded to the xbox one. I am trying to recover my account on that xbox but for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W1NSONATOR, Jan 1, 2014.

1. W1NSONATOR
    W1NSONATOR Guest

My friend recently sold me his xbox 360 slim 250gb as he upgraded to the xbox one. I am trying to recover my account on that xbox but for some reason when i try to download it, i get a message saying invalid email address try again.. Would his profile or
    something still be on there as i cant see any of his personel information and there is no accounts linking to him to be able to sign in if that makes sense? All his games what he has bought online and played on are on the hard drive tho.. Im really unsure
    how to resolve this and would appreciate somebody's advice..Thanks for reading..

:)

W1NSONATOR, Jan 1, 2014
  2. email sign in

i cant seem to change my email address on my xbox console but i cant as it keeps saying that my password is invalid but yet i use the same password when i log into my hotmail account and xbox live account on my pc so why cant i log in on my console pls help

AngelFalls666, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Code 80151011 when i try to sign in?

HELP I followed the instructions, deleted my profile (Profile Only), did the system cache clearing, But it won't download my profile! I've entered my email and password twice, but it keeps saying "Sorry, email or password is Invalid". What do I do? I know
    it was correct, otherwise I wouldn't log on here.

PurpleHaze3707, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address??

He has deleted his account before selling it to you, however you should try to go to your email provider website and recover your accoujt.

MurmuringSum34, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MurmuringSum34 Win User

He has deleted his account before selling it to you, however you should try to go to your email provider website and recover your accoujt.
  6. MooMachine82 Win User

Someones using my xbox tag

if i change my email address and password when they log in to my account will it say invalid and lock them out

Thanks Grey
  7. HuddledCube2519 Win User

Connection

Ive tried for hours to get onto it but it keeps saying email address is invalid. Has that got something to do with it being down? Ive cried, I'm so frustrated. Really spoilt xmas
  8. MeteoricDragon Win User

sending a code to email address that is obsolete

Hassassinade, I also have an email that is not working anymore, and i have requested to delete the address from my account. But when i go to the Remove security info page, it says

"This info will be deleted from your account on 12/12/2012, unless you cancel the deletion.

(Invalid email address here)"

But this will happen AFTER I want my auto renewal canceled, as my auto renewal is set to happen on Sunday, December 02, 2012.

To change my auto renewal status, I need to enter the code that is sent to that invalid email address. But can't do it, so I can't change my account renewal status before it gets renewed. What do I do?
  9. NetworkTrouble Win User

Error Code 8015D002

No, the email address I want to use is the new one. I've already recovered my old account (this one) which is the one I want to keep, just attached to the new email address. I've created a new microsoft account and xbox account for the email I want to
    use, but when I try to 'Change Microsoft Account' on my xbox it says the email doesn't have an xbox account. But I can use that email to log into the website and can use it on my xbox by downloading that profile.

so... email 1 is used for the "" account, and email 2 is newly set up with "Temporary Placeholder style name" account. I try to Change Microsoft account from email 1 to email 2, but it says there is no account on email 2.

The email on this account is only active temporarily and I am trying to change it to the new email so I do not loose my purchases.
Thema:

1. Can not download my account as it keeps saying invalid email address?? - Similar Threads - download account keeps

2. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account: I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account de53fa8e-3cfb-417f-a613-442b50a6d577
  5. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  6. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  7. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  8. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  9. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  10. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab