Can not download games from the microsoft store that I own on xbox sirius x

Discus and support Can not download games from the microsoft store that I own on xbox sirius x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not download games that I own from the place of microsoft storeCan not download games that I own from the place of Microsoft store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roger Westfall, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Can not download games from the microsoft store that I own on xbox sirius x

Can not download games that I own from the place of microsoft storeCan not download games that I own from the place of Microsoft store.

:)

Roger Westfall, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with downloading games.

Are you talking about installing games that you owned from the Xbox console to your PC?

Actually, you cannot download all the games that you owned from an Xbox to your PC if they are not play anywhere games because they have different copies.

You can check here for more information about play anywhere games:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...

Those are the only games playable on both Xbox console and PC.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Change Gamertag to Sirius XAim

If you can indeed remember the Windows Live ID attached to your Sirius X Aim account, like I Dashboard It said, if you want to make your current gamertag (the one you're posting on) be called "Sirius XAim", then you'll have to pay 800 Microsoft Points to
    change your previous one to something else, to free up the name, than pay another 800 on your current account to change it from "Sirius XAim 92" to "Sirius XAim".
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Sirius XM App?

They might allow Sirius XM as sirius is more like radio than a music service that competes with their own Xbox Music. I wouldn't mind it as it has sports channels, etc that I may listen to while I'm doing stuff around the house or working (work from home).
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
  6. juan van Win User

Change Gamertag to Sirius XAim

To get the account back you would need to Start with the email address linked to it then do a password reset on it.

http://xbox.com/forgot

Searching for Sirius XAim came back with an error - Sirius X Aim worked correctly, and pulled up the profile.

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

Even though spaces matter in the search, they do not matter in the creation.

So you can't make one SiriusXAim - even though it does not have spaces, and the same with Sirius XAim.

Is Sirius X Aim your old profile? I see it has not played in some time.
Thema:

1. Can not download games from the microsoft store that I own on xbox sirius x - Similar Threads - download games microsoft

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  4. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  7. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: XBOX App for win10/11 still downloading slow ******* I have tried the following fixes: ************ Uninstall the Xbox app through App Settings 1. Open the Settings on your computer by...
  8. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  9. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  10. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...