Can not connect

Discus and support Can not connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not able to play bingo for 2 days because will not connect. Can you please get this taken car of. Thanks fafa3c30-ed8c-49ce-99d6-2df36909301b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SignifiedHail91, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. Can not connect


    I have not able to play bingo for 2 days because will not connect. Can you please get this taken car of.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    SignifiedHail91, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    can not connect

    Hey Murky! Along with any error codes or messages can you provide us the information requested at the bottom of our start here sticky for connectivity issues? (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx)
    This will allow us to get a better idea of your network setup and provide you individualized troubleshooting steps based on that. Can not connect :)
     
    Miss Kleo, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. can not connect

    Hi MurkyIronman,

    Can you please provide us a error code or error message ?
     
    colllecionador, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Can not connect

    Me too!! So frustrating. I can connect to Sudoku and Solitaire but not Bingo. It makes no sense.
     
    CattiestNut761, Nov 5, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Can not connect :(

  6. frostyflake85 Win User

    Can not connect :(

    Have the old xbox an can't conect what so I do
  7. RoSaLiE TrIcK Win User

    Can not connect :(

    What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, Florida

    Modem brand & model number: Motorola/Sb5100

    Router brand & model number: DLINK Model - DIR615

    Network Connection Type: Wireless

    If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? WPA/WPA2

    Things you have tried: Xbox support troubleshooting solutions

    Is UPnP Enabled? Unk

    Is NAT Type Open?Unk

    Any Error Codes you encounter: no

    What type of internet do you have? DSL

    Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?Road Runner

    When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? "There's a problem with your connection"
  8. KristianGrey Win User

    CAN NOT CONNECT

    Hello Dragonlord3581 are you getting any specific error codes or messages? If so please do post them so we can help you out.
  9. Miss Share Bear Win User

    can not connect

    Hey there!

    Thanks for reaching out and letting know about this issue. The proper teams are looking into it now. Please keep an eye for resolution and we will keep you updated on this thread with any new information.
Thema:

Can not connect

Loading...
  1. Can not connect - Similar Threads - connect

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...