Can not connect with Sudoku

Discus and support Can not connect with Sudoku in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody do something about this pls !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can not get into the Sudoku game and daily challenges while it isn't connecting in Xbox Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Janneke van den Berg, Jan 23, 2018.

  1. Can not connect with Sudoku


    Can somebody do something about this pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can not get into the Sudoku game and daily challenges while it isn't connecting in Xbox Games ??????

    All others are working fine like Microsoft Jigsaw Microsoft Mahjong Microsoft Jackpot also Microsoft Solitaire Collection the daily challenges and so on. And connection with internet is also fine.

    So why is Microsoft Sudoku not working ?????? Mean the connection with Xbox Games

    Pls fixed this asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    Janneke van den Berg, Jan 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Can not connect

    Me too!! So frustrating. I can connect to Sudoku and Solitaire but not Bingo. It makes no sense.
     
    CattiestNut761, Jan 23, 2018
    #2
  3. BrainDead
    BrainDead Guest
    No XBox login.

    Same problem here. Only Sudoku. Can still connect for Solitaire, Minesweeper and Mahjong
     
    BrainDead, Jan 23, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Can not connect with Sudoku

    There seems to be some problems with the MS games..

    A few more messages have popped up the last few hours..

    Let's hope that MS fixes the problems soon.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 23, 2018
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. WonderClover48 Win User

    Problem with access to Sudoku

    I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

    I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

    Help
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

    Can not connect with Sudoku

    There seems to be some problems with the MS games..

    A few more messages have popped up the last few hours..

    Let's hope that MS fixes the problems soon.
  8. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Can not connect with Sudoku

  9. BrainDead Win User

    No XBox login.

    Same problem here. Only Sudoku. Can still connect for Solitaire, Minesweeper and Mahjong
  10. CattiestNut761 Win User

    Can not connect

    Me too!! So frustrating. I can connect to Sudoku and Solitaire but not Bingo. It makes no sense.
Thema:

Can not connect with Sudoku

Loading...
  1. Can not connect with Sudoku - Similar Threads - connect Sudoku

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...: Hi, I've experienced a problem. Whenever I installed Microsoft Sudoku (Android Version). I can't connect to my account, and that, I can't play daily challenge. Please help me!!!...
  8. Sudoku cannot connect to xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku cannot connect to xbox: Microsoft. This has been going on for over 2 days now. What is the problem. This is very discouraging and just adds to the frustration over the past year with Microsoft store applications....
  9. Sudoku will not connect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku will not connect: Sudoku says it cannot connect to internet, but connection is running reliably. Cannot sign in. 9fa7ac2e-501e-4165-b4c2-d9936d060d2b
  10. Microsoft Sudoku error trying to connect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku error trying to connect: For some reason, I keep getting the error shown above when all I am doing is trying to connect and play. I am not trying to purchase anything: [img] ca13bb32-beab-4932-bdcd-177777bbc0e2