can not connect to xbox live wirelessly but husband can

Discus and support can not connect to xbox live wirelessly but husband can in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not connect to xbox live wirelessly, I have to use an Ethernet cable all the time to get connected. I have tried all the different trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elle gets lucky, Jan 3, 2014.

1. can not connect to xbox live wirelessly but husband can

I can not connect to xbox live wirelessly, I have to use an Ethernet cable all the time to get connected.

I have tried all the different trouble shoots but nothing has helped or worked. I keep getting status codes come up for e.g. Status code: 8000765b but apparently this can not be found on the site so I still cant figure out why I cant connect wirelessly.
    Messages constantly coming up like please try again later OR if the problem persists contact
    www.xbox.com/support, so here I am.

IT SAYS IT IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET ITS THE XBOX LIVE BIT THATS THE PROBLEM, BUT MY HUSBANDS CONNECTS FINE AND WE PLAY IN THE SAME ROOM.

And when I do use my Ethernet cable my nat is moderate. really starting to get on my nerves now as been having trouble for months and feeling like giving up with it.

I can not have a 10ft Ethernet cable running along my hallway and living room we have a dog and are trying for children so need to sort this or its going to have to go.

Please help

#desperately in need to game#

:)

Elle gets lucky, Jan 3, 2014
  2. sheepish6969
    sheepish6969 Guest
    cannot connect wirelessly to xbox live

I cannot connect to xbox live wirelessly, i have been on xbox live and set up an account when i had the ethernet cable plugged into the back, but i cannot connect wirelessly. It connects to the network, and the internet, but does not connect to xbox live!
    please help because im losing valuable gaming time after paying for my membership!!

sheepish6969, Jan 3, 2014
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Please Help!!!!! Xbox Will Not Update!!! Tried Everything!!!

First, when I meant how do you connect to xbox live, I meant wired or wirelessly?

If wirelessly, can you connect wired and try updating again?

If this fails I can give you instuctions on how to update other ways.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 3, 2014
  4. can not connect to xbox live wirelessly but husband can

I've been having the same exact problem. Different error code, but it signs me in momentarily while stuck on the error code. If I get rid of the error code, I get disconnected from my profile. I have figured out a momentarily fix if you wish to play games
    and access your save files, but it does not fix the solution. I found the loop hole to play games and posted it over here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1646389.aspx
    I'm asking the advocacy team if I can make a new account and transfer all of my buys to it... if not, I guess I'll have to wait until one day it decides to log in and stay logged in. =/

goldenvixen45, Jan 3, 2014
  5. goldenvixen45 Win User

I've been having the same exact problem. Different error code, but it signs me in momentarily while stuck on the error code. If I get rid of the error code, I get disconnected from my profile. I have figured out a momentarily fix if you wish to play games
    and access your save files, but it does not fix the solution. I found the loop hole to play games and posted it over here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1646389.aspx
    I'm asking the advocacy team if I can make a new account and transfer all of my buys to it... if not, I guess I'll have to wait until one day it decides to log in and stay logged in. =/
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Please Help!!!!! Xbox Will Not Update!!! Tried Everything!!!

First, when I meant how do you connect to xbox live, I meant wired or wirelessly?

If wirelessly, can you connect wired and try updating again?

If this fails I can give you instuctions on how to update other ways.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live.

How is your console connected to the modem? Is there a router involved? Are you connecting wired or wirelessly? Try connecting directly to the modem with an ethernet cable to verify your Xbox can connect to LIVE.
  8. MeSoThornie Win User

Can't connect to xbox live 1st time ever!

Done everything everyone has said to do here, and yet I cannot connect to Xbox Live. Husband's xbox can in the other room though. Everything else connects to the internet.. *sigh*
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Game Sharing with the Husband

You can use the home xbox Feature, found in settings>personalisation. You set the Your husbands Xbox one as your Home Xbox (or whichever doesn't have Xbox Live and the games) and then sign out. If you both have Xbox Live and games, you set husband as your
    home Xbox and husband sets yours as his home Xbox
Thema:

1. can not connect to xbox live wirelessly but husband can - Similar Threads - connect live wirelessly

2. My Xbox isn't connecting to Xbox live automatically even though it recognises my wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox isn't connecting to Xbox live automatically even though it recognises my wireless...: My Xbox isn't connecting to Xbox live automatically even though it recognises my wireless network automatically. When I do manually connect, my apps are not loading up. Does this have anything to...
  3. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  4. Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...: Amped Wireless (Routers): I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... helllo I can't connect to my Xbox live on Xbox 1s and my wireless internet. What should I do?...
  5. Can't connect to wireless or live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless or live: I had no issues at about 4pm EST today. Everything worked fine. I have not made any changes. I can see my wifi, but I can not connect. All my other devices connect fine. I have reset my...
  6. I can't connect to xbox live from a 360 game whit wireless network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to xbox live from a 360 game whit wireless network: Hi there! I have a issue with the backward compatibility: when I start an 360 game on my one connected to a wireless network, that game doesn't connect to xbox live, so I'm forced to connect my...
  7. having To keep putting wireless password in to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    having To keep putting wireless password in to connect to Xbox live: please need help had my Xbox one s about 13 months never had a problem now about 4 weeks ago I think when the home screen was changed I have to keep putting my password in to connect to router...
  8. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.: please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me connect. 151c4f0e-727b-4c74-b8bd-08224624da47
  9. Live works fine when wireless; doesn't connect with ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live works fine when wireless; doesn't connect with ethernet cable: So I like having my ethernet cable plugged in for faster performance but as of today I have been getting the following message: "Content isn't available. It might be a temporary issue, so try...
  10. Unable to connect to xbox live (wired and wireless)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox live (wired and wireless): For the past month or so my connectivity to xbox live have been shaky at times as others have posted. Varying from hours without disruption to losing connection every few minutes. Usually i just...