Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games after changeing my e-mail address.

Discus and support Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games after changeing my e-mail address. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games(solitaire & minesweeper) after changeing my e-mail address from Talktalk to g-mail. Message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidMillen, Apr 29, 2021.

1. DavidMillen
    DavidMillen Guest

Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games after changeing my e-mail address.

Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games(solitaire & minesweeper) after changeing my e-mail address from Talktalk to g-mail.

Message says no Internet connection but internet is OK.

:)

DavidMillen, Apr 29, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Changing emails

Hi

If this account/E-mail was setup only used with Xbox then it should be possible to change the E-mail address on the
    Microsoft Profile page however if this E-mail address is also used by your sister for any of the other services provided by Microsoft such as Skype, Onedrive, Office 365 etc then it will not
    be possible to change the E-mail address for just the Xbox live account.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. RandyAU93 Win User

Roblox Xbox purchase Recipet

All Microsoft accounts have an e-mail address for them, as Xbox One requires that the user have a Microsoft account in order to use game content. Xbox 360 did permit offline profiles, but Xbox One does not. The e-mail address connected to your brother's
    Xbox One gamertag can be found by looking at their profile on your console. In fact, while on the home page of the dashboard, when your brother is signed in, the display will often change to show their e-mail address for their Microsoft account.
  5. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft gamertag not working

This does suggest Microsoft account is associated with the wrong email. What I would do is on the Xbox with the Gamertag you believe is the right one is check the E-mail address associated with it. A Gamertag is associated with a Microsoft Account but
    the E-mail address that is associated with a Microsoft Account\E-mail address can change. Hope that helps and makes sense.
  6. DealingButton7 Win User

Xbox-Live E-Mail Adresse

hello. At registration I specified not existing e-mail address in xbox live and now don't can to replace it, prompt what to do and how to change the e-mail address. thanks in advance.
Thema:

1. Can not connect to xbox Live service on microsoft games after changeing my e-mail address. - Similar Threads - connect Live service

2. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  3. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...