Can not connect to specific friend on Xbox live
Discus and support Can not connect to specific friend on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one specific friend who I cannot play games with after a few days of playing. Tried playing dark souls 3 originally and it worked for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forgotten Envy, Feb 7, 2018.
Thema:
Can not connect to specific friend on Xbox live
Loading...
-
Can not connect to specific friend on Xbox live - Similar Threads - connect specific friend
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect
in XboX InsidersThe Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC... -
Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect
in XboX InsidersRemote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work... -
Why (specifically with a wired connection) will my elite 2 controller not show up on my...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy (specifically with a wired connection) will my elite 2 controller not show up on my...: I have just boughten a brand new Xbox elite 2 controller to use on my computer (running w10) but it dosnt have a constant connection almost all the time (maybe 30 seconds per hour of it being... -
Cloud Stinger 2 Wireless, disconnecting and connecting when I open a specific application
in XBoX on WindowsCloud Stinger 2 Wireless, disconnecting and connecting when I open a specific application: I'm having a problem where my Cloud Stinger 2 Wireless keeps disconnecting and connecting when I open Injustice 2 specifically, when I open any other game or app, it works normally. This makes it... -
Why won’t my Xbox connect to specific a WiFi?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy won’t my Xbox connect to specific a WiFi?: Me and my brother have the exact same Xbox (Xbox series S) and mine connects perfectly fine at home with no problems, but at my dads it won’t connect for some reason, I know distance or console... -
Controller not working on a specific game after connected to the console
in XBoX on ConsolesController not working on a specific game after connected to the console: My brother connected my controller to his console (Xbox Series S), after that no matter how many times I connect and reconnect my controller to my computer, it doesn't work. I also tried system...