Can not chat

Discus and support Can not chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know why I'm not able to chat I can hear but that can not hear me 9f3f100b-9257-46da-a39b-3f150b106bac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by coolgirl218, Jan 1, 2014.

1. coolgirl218
    coolgirl218 Guest

Can not chat

Does anyone know why I'm not able to chat I can hear but that can not hear me

:)

coolgirl218, Jan 1, 2014
  2. fine47
    fine47 Guest
    Works only in-game chat

Me and my friend can not chat in Xbox Live in private chat and team chat. Works only in-game chat. With other friend we can chat normally. And when we are 3 in team chat it is OK too. Help us please.

fine47, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Club chat

i can not nor any member in my club access our chat and it happened today. We can chat in other clubs just not ours

TakenPaladin378, Jan 1, 2014
  4. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Can connect to Chat

Hello,

Try a restart, hold in the power button until the console shuts down. Then unplug from the wall for about 30 secs. Plug back in and turn on.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

can t chat

Hey there Pepito!

Could you post back with the following information? That will help us understand the issue and go from there!

1. Which specific error code and message do you receive when trying to send a message?:

2. Does similar issues occur within the Xbox app? (If you can, please try messaging on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Windows Phone 10, iOS, or Android):

3. Does similar errors occur on Xbox.com? If you haven't already, please try messaging from there as well:

4. Have you followed each of the steps on our Xbox Live Message Error Solution, including adding a phone number?

Please post back with all of that info so we can assist further. Thanks!
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Headset - can not chat

Hey there Michael,

Sorry to hear that your son is running into problems with the headset. Is he attempting to use the same headset at both locations or is it different console, controller, and headset?

If he is using the same controller or same headset at both places then it is possible that the device itself could be the problem.

Take a look at the following support articles for helpful troubleshooting steps.

Give it a try and let us know of any changes.
  7. StevenBM Win User

Can connect to Chat

8. Jowster12 Win User

Can not talk in game chat

Hello,

This could possibly be an in game issue, or it could be your mic isn't set up to be used for game chat.

I hope your issue gets resolved in the long run.
Thema:

Can not chat

1. Can not chat - Similar Threads - chat

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  5. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  8. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  9. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  10. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...