Can not buy anything on Flight Simulator market

Discus and support Can not buy anything on Flight Simulator market in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am very confused about the problem with Flight Simulator. After I bought a few products on it, including the premium package. It did not allow me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harvey Chan1, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Harvey Chan1
    Harvey Chan1 Guest

Hi, I am very confused about the problem with Flight Simulator. After I bought a few products on it, including the premium package. It did not allow me to buy other products and shows I still have another deal in processing. It has been going on for many days and led me to miss the discount. I am on the XBOX platform. Please help me solve this problem or tell me who I should talk with. Thanks.

:)

Harvey Chan1, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I see. This means there's an issue with the pending transaction on the game's marketplace. You'll be needing to reach Flight Simulator support for this and submit a ticket. You can reach them here:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you so much.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to purchase?
  4. Harvey Chan1 Win User

[​IMG]

It shows this, but I didn't have any transactions that didn't finish.
  5. Dericka Win User

I see. Just to make sure, what's the exact error when you're trying to purchase so that we can check it further?
  6. Harvey Chan1 Win User

Nice to meet you Dericka, the problem that I facing is when I open the market on the MS flight simulator and buy products, it cannot show me the purchase window (Paypal, Mastercard eg.) And then, it told me that I still have a purchase did not finish so I can't buy new things. I am confused because I have been paid for my last purchase. Could you help me? My platform is XBOX, and my account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Can not buy anything on Flight Simulator market - Similar Threads - buy anything Flight

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  4. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  5. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  7. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  8. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  9. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  10. Minecraft will not let me buy anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me buy anything!: Hey there, I've recently started to get back into Minecraft and I wanted to buy a realm to play with friends, the problem is Minecraft wont let me buy it! It pops up with a temporary loading...