Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

Discus and support Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by woshichenlu, Nov 27, 2022.

1. woshichenlu
    woshichenlu Guest

I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help.

I had used my card to buy games many times, the card is from ARG , also i bought games from ARG store.

This card will expire in Dec. 2022, I deleted it, found i could not add any cards to my account (not to purchase game)

I tried to add about 8 cards with different bank of ARG, always showing :

We couldn't add your payment method.Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit can help.

At the first time , CS called me to wait 72hs, i left it 5 days, but i still got the same error , another CS said they can do nothing from the handbook.

All these cards can be added to a new account, and also can buy games. I had tested them.

Is there any high level CS can help me

:)

woshichenlu, Nov 27, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Here in the community, we have limited access, and if you are requesting to speak with a higher support person, you may reach out to them again and request one. You may also reach out to Microsoft Store Support if you are having purchasing issues.

Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

[table][tr][td]United States (English)[/td][td]1-877-696-7786[/td][td]Technical support[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. woshichenlu Win User

Hi ,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues adding a payment method. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Here in the community, we don't have the tool to check the details and what is really going on with your account. If you need further troubleshooting about this case, I suggest, reaching back to the phone support and request for a callback.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
    Please see this article that may help:

Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
    THX It takes me times to talk with 3 different CS, none can slove this issue, just followed what the handbook asked them to do.

The system blocks me to add cards in some regions, pls stop to ask me to check if the cards match the right region, i can use all my cards to buy in STEAM AR. Also in a new account of MS.

I do not know if there is high level team can check if there is a bug, all the CS have no permission to transfer or escalate the issue
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi woshichenlu,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues adding a payment method. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Here in the community, we don't have the tool to check the details and what is really going on with your account. If you need further troubleshooting about this case, I suggest, reaching back to the phone support and request for a callback.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
    Please see this article that may help:

Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

hi xbox gold member

You do need a payment method on your account to get the games, but you wont be charged anything.

You can add a payment method, add the games, and then delete the payment method.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My gift card code won’t allow me to renew my game pass subscription

Thanks, you can use the balance to pay for a sunscription

But to do that you need to add a payment method. Once you add it (the payment method and balance currency needs to be in the same country)
    The balance is going to appears and you can select it as primary payment method

But yes or yes is necessary to add a card / extra payment method because it's a renewable subscription
    Once you purchase the subscription you can delete the payment method and turn off recurring billing
Thema:

1. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help - Similar Threads - add payment method

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  4. Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...: Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your Info is Correct and it's correct 100% 223253da-d25c-4ea9-93ce-76772dc0623f
  5. Can't add mobile as payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add mobile as payment method: I tried alot to add mobile bill as payment method but never could, please help 438d6043-6324-4df0-a1ee-ab6a687bd879
  6. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  7. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  8. Unable to add payment method.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to add payment method.: Hi, I'm unable to add payment method in my Microsoft Account. It always asked me to check the debit card's information and I have checked everything over and over again, my debit card information...
  9. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  10. I can't add a new payment method.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a new payment method.: Hello. I'm trying to add a debit card to activate game pass. I tried to add one more card, but I see it all time: check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. So, what's...