Can no longer upload screenshots from Xbox One to OneDrive

Discus and support Can no longer upload screenshots from Xbox One to OneDrive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been uploading screenshots from Xbox One to Microsoft OneDrive for months, but as of a couple weeks ago I no longer can. There is no error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YordieSands, Sep 17, 2018.

1. YordieSands
    YordieSands Guest

I have been uploading screenshots from Xbox One to Microsoft OneDrive for months, but as of a couple weeks ago I no longer can. There is no error message. My Microsoft account is active and I have nearly 1TB of OneDrive space available. I did discontinue
    Xbox Gold; could this be the problem? If so, why?

:)

YordieSands, Sep 17, 2018
  2. F8atebringer
    F8atebringer Guest
    XBox One screenshots to OneDrive not working

Yesterday I was able to go into Upload and upload my screenshots to OneDrive.

Today the Upload app was nowhere to be seen before and after the "update".

What have you done to it?

How can I upload my screenshots to OneDrive now?

Thanks

F8atebringer, Sep 17, 2018
  3. How to download all my xbox clips at once?

It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.

ISirProdigy007, Sep 17, 2018
  4. TyMaul
    TyMaul Guest

TyMaul, Sep 17, 2018
  5. A while back, they changed it so that the use of OneDrive does NOT require a gold membership. So you're issue is more likely storage related.

BaconisGood53, Sep 17, 2018
  6. YordieSands
    YordieSands Guest
    Thank you for your feedback. Do you mean I've exceeded the limit on Xbox? It can't be OneDrive because I'm using only a fraction of my 1TB of space.

YordieSands, Sep 18, 2018
  7. YordieSands
    YordieSands Guest
    Thank you for your reply. I'll look into xboxdvr.

YordieSands, Sep 18, 2018
  8. YordieSands
    YordieSands Guest

My problem has been resolved by Xbox support. The solution required deleting my account and reading it. I believe that Xbox Live Gold is required for uploads to OneDrive, not certain, but I still have time on my current subscription. The support rep was
    very good, very methodical. Problems solved.

YordieSands, Nov 5, 2018
  9. YordieSands Win User

Thank you for your feedback. Do you mean I've exceeded the limit on Xbox? It can't be OneDrive because I'm using only a fraction of my 1TB of space.
  10. TyMaul Win User

Hey there, I believe Xbox Live Gold is required to upload to your OneDrive. Have you tried going to https://xboxdvr.com/ to get the images and store them where you want?
  11. YordieSands Win User

My problem has been resolved by Xbox support. The solution required deleting my account and reading it. I believe that Xbox Live Gold is required for uploads to OneDrive, not certain, but I still have time on my current subscription. The support rep was
    very good, very methodical. Problems solved.
  12. YordieSands Win User

Thank you for your reply. I'll look into xboxdvr.
  13. BaconisGood53 Win User

A while back, they changed it so that the use of OneDrive does NOT require a gold membership. So you're issue is more likely storage related.
Thema:

1. Can no longer upload screenshots from Xbox One to OneDrive - Similar Threads - longer upload screenshots

2. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  3. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...
  4. How to stop xbox uploading captures I no longer have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop xbox uploading captures I no longer have?: This problem has only started today. I've deleted captures from my xbox, but every time I try to delete them from the network, they just... reappear there. I've cleared the cache, disabled...
  5. Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...: Series X, Omega ring. I have 4K HDR video captured enabled so I know videos are a manual upload, but now even photos aren't appearing in my capture gallery in the Xbox app. The screenshots upload...
  6. How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...: So I wanna upload a custom gamerpic. I could do this before the Xbox App was updated, but now it doesn't seem to have that functionality. I have used onedrive like xbox says, but no matter what...
  7. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips: I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app. If I try to edit...
  8. Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..: Hi fellow gamers! I have an issue where screenshots I made will not be uploaded to onedrive, even though the UI doesn't give any hints that something isn't working. So I go the the image and then...
  9. No longer able to upload gamer pics

in XBoX on Mobile
    No longer able to upload gamer pics: I got temporary communication ban a while back for an offensive message but know i cant upload a new gamer picture on the phone app because it says im not able to due to a suspension, also the...
  10. Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec: Hello, so I like to record clips with the windows DVR and upload them to the Xbox box app, but for some reason if i try and upload a clip that is longer than 8 seconds then the app crashes as soon...