can no longer log on to my xbox one

Discus and support can no longer log on to my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried changing my gamer tag, now I can,t log in ? 45197e1e-68f1-4437-9bc3-7ec67ce82605 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jon Little, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Jon Little
    Jon Little Guest

I tried changing my gamer tag, now I can,t log in ?

:)

Jon Little, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Can you log into your account at account.microsoft.com or account.xbox.com ? Let us know if you can't. If you can, just use the same information to log into your console.

Let me know if this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  4. Ted Jung Win User

Xbox Live Password No Longer Valid - How to Reset?

To be clear, my Windows Account works fine. I can log on at account.live.com using my email address and my password. The password that no longer works is the one associated with my GamerTag (Jungstr) to log on to XBox Live on my console.
  5. Rowbeartoe1 Win User

My Xbox One is downloading games my Dad purchased on his Xbox One!

Thank you so much. I logged in as him on my Xbox one and changed the settings for it not to be his home. His games are no longer pending to be installed.
  6. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Hello,

thank you for your quick response even though I was unfortunately not able to read it in time.

I did migrate my mojang minecraft account to the microsoft one but the issue is that the microsoft e-mail address isn't mine and I have no idea why it was linked to my minecraft microsoft account.

Isn't it possible to change the e-mail address (totally not mine and probably from a compromiser/hacker?) of my microsoft minecraft account to another e-mail address that I actually use?
Thema:

1. can no longer log on to my xbox one - Similar Threads - longer log

2. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  3. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  4. I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...: I haven’t seen a way to login it is possible I can ever get it back? c71f9e03-7d6e-407e-80f1-81a3cb88bdf4
  5. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  6. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher: So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I checked my PC for Xbox game bar and it...
  7. How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...: I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing to get onto the account using the recovery...
  8. Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...: Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2. For about 2 weeks now I can't use my xbox account via the xbox...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in: Please fix this game. I got to level 64, and now I can't even log on 283b4a99-7e3b-49b0-9558-6c12c8c5689a