Can no longer connect multiple in house consoles for MP Destiny ..

Discus and support Can no longer connect multiple in house consoles for MP Destiny .. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Until Monday (Au 1) I was able to connect / join two in house consoles for Destiny MP .. Now I can connect to the rest of the MP world but can't join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrainAx, Aug 5, 2016.

1. GrainAx
    GrainAx Guest

Until Monday (Au 1) I was able to connect / join two in house consoles for Destiny MP .. Now I can connect to the rest of the MP world but can't join with my other family member on his console .. NAT says "it is open" and "all services available" .. Never
    had a problem doing this before this week .. Nothing in my home network has changed .. HAS SOMETHING CHANGED VIA AN UPDATE?? .. GETTING VERY VERY FRUSTRATED .. Please help ..

:)

GrainAx, Aug 5, 2016
  2. No possibility of connecting online.

I am not 100% on this but I heard that you will need to connect to the internet once for the initial set up. After that, you will no longer need internet connection to play. If anything, you can connect it to a friends house?

Also, the competitor is having multiple issues lol.

Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1C-44FD-999F-E27993913910, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Help me understand server shutdown

From my understanding, say for consoles like xbox. The console auto connects to XBL (Middle man) and depending on the game, connects from xbl to say EA servers where MP aspects of the game runs pretty much like a system link lobby linking 2 or more gamers
    together.

Yes, the EA or whatever servers goes down, then the MP aspects of that game no longer functions online.

Yes, if the game say for OG Xbox, or Xbox 360 is system link enabled for 2 or more consoles. Or split screen for single console. Then you can still play MP but only at your residence.

ElectroFlying, Aug 5, 2016
  4. Can no longer connect multiple in house consoles for MP Destiny ..

is your equipment from you isp ? they may have pushed a firmware update , reboot everything first and see if it helps ...you coukd also reset the router to factory defaults ....

RobertBuckalew, Aug 5, 2016
  5. GrainAx Have you been able to connect yet. Usually if they push an update I would shut down the two xbox's full reboot and when you shut them off reset modem and router modem then router

DSTRBD FFMEDIC, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DSTRBD FFMEDIC Win User

GrainAx Have you been able to connect yet. Usually if they push an update I would shut down the two xbox's full reboot and when you shut them off reset modem and router modem then router
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

is your equipment from you isp ? they may have pushed a firmware update , reboot everything first and see if it helps ...you coukd also reset the router to factory defaults ....
  8. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

No possibility of connecting online.

I am not 100% on this but I heard that you will need to connect to the internet once for the initial set up. After that, you will no longer need internet connection to play. If anything, you can connect it to a friends house?

Also, the competitor is having multiple issues lol.
  9. springfinger Win User

Trouble trying to change DNS to Google's.

Same issue, can't log in to Destiny. Multiple games gone me dead lobbies, if I can connect at all. Very frustrating!
  10. ElectroFlying Win User

Help me understand server shutdown

From my understanding, say for consoles like xbox. The console auto connects to XBL (Middle man) and depending on the game, connects from xbl to say EA servers where MP aspects of the game runs pretty much like a system link lobby linking 2 or more gamers
    together.

Yes, the EA or whatever servers goes down, then the MP aspects of that game no longer functions online.

Yes, if the game say for OG Xbox, or Xbox 360 is system link enabled for 2 or more consoles. Or split screen for single console. Then you can still play MP but only at your residence.
Thema:

1. Can no longer connect multiple in house consoles for MP Destiny .. - Similar Threads - longer connect multiple

2. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  5. Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet: I bought a 360 from a friend a few weeks ago and it connected fine, but i wanted to buy the halo reach edition so i got it off ebay. When i set up the new 360 it couldnt connect. I figured it was...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. Seagate expansion card no longer connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate expansion card no longer connecting: Please help! I had been trying to get my seagate expansion card to work and connect again. I was trying to uninstall a game that was saved on the Seagate and it wasn’t uninstalling. I was...
  8. Gamertag no longer connected to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag no longer connected to account: When migrating my old Mojang account to Microsoft I was prompted to create a new gamertag. This came as a surprise, as I have a gamertag already! I just haven’t played or bought anything since my...
  9. Discord no longer connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord no longer connecting: For the last 2 weeks now I cannot connect to discord on my xbox, and if I try to transfer a call from mobile to Xbox it get stuck "connecting" til it just gives up and disconnects. I found an...
  10. Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...: After latest update I can not connect to servers nor Microsoft marketplace with flight sim sim. It's been down 2-3 days now. Only option is play flight sim sim offline mode. My internet is...