Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

Discus and support Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rene Rey, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Rene Rey
    Rene Rey Guest

Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x?

:)

Rene Rey, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x?

Hi there Rene, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, if you don't close apps or games when you turn off the console, it won't cause any damage whatsoever. The console is designed for that.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. michael petro1 Win User

(Xbox One S) Spotify not playing 5.1 audio anymore

I just hooked up my new xbox series x and spotify or sound cloud do not put out 5.1 like my xbox one did. Not happy about it.
  4. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  5. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Spotify glitch

So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner is stuck on my guide screen and i cant get rid of
    it, ive tried uninstalling spotify and it was still there i tried even waiting for another ad but it didnt go away. Its so bad that i cant even skip songs from it or adjust certain things. I dont know how to get rid of this please help.
    Have you checked for updates
Thema:

1. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s... - Similar Threads - series damaged forget

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  5. I damaged my HDMI port on my Xbox X series. I have a warranty. Does it cover that?

in XBoX on Windows
    I damaged my HDMI port on my Xbox X series. I have a warranty. Does it cover that?: My son damaged XBox port. Is that covered under warranty and if not how much to replace? 008bb5d6-822e-4b78-bdf9-45cf203dba73
  6. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  7. Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s: The internal hard drive of my xbox series s definitely got damaged, my question is the following: I just have to buy another drive with the same characteristics as the damaged drive: nvme 512gb...
  8. My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...: I'm using xbox series s it's warranty out console and the internal ssd got damaged and now my console is not working What to do any suggestions or solution to repair it...
  9. Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it: Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is...
  10. Can i use the elite series 2 controller wired only without damaging the battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use the elite series 2 controller wired only without damaging the battery?: I never have an elite controller i just ordered my first ever 724cc71a-b0e9-4dc2-be51-ffdce9487ea6