Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?

Discus and support Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've heard that Minecraft Skins - The Skindex can be dangerous for Xbox series S and X consoles. Is it possible to get any virus on Minecraftskins -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wind_Qu4l1ty, Sep 4, 2023.

  1. Wind_Qu4l1ty
    Wind_Qu4l1ty Guest

    Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?


    I've heard that Minecraft Skins - The Skindex can be dangerous for Xbox series S and X consoles. Is it possible to get any virus on Minecraftskins - Skindex website on Xbox consoles? is it safe to use Minecraftskins - Skindex on Xbox consoles?

    I should note that I have never used applications such as: File Explorer, Internet Browser and others

    And of course, I didn't download anything from there, I just went to the website and tried out the editor.

    However, I still want to know if there are any viruses for Xbox consoles.

    ** link removed. Do not recreate it **

    :)
     
    Wind_Qu4l1ty, Sep 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Wind_Qu4l1ty Win User

    Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?

    Thanks for your reply!

    And what about the site itself? is it safe? Please could you tell me exactly what you meant?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?

    The Xbox cannot be infected by a virus, as for the website you mentioned, I don't know if it's safe to use, as I have never used it. If you are unsure yourself, then the best thing to do is leave the site alone.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?

    No, your Xbox cannot get a virus.
  5. Steven Barraclough Win User

    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

    Hey there

    Although there's no perfect system out there, the Xbox One consoles (Series X) included works using a different kind of operative system than your Windows or Phone does, so the usual type of viruses and malware that are across the web usually target to those before mentioned systems.
    So although you could download a file with a virus it most likely wouldn't affect your console, but for example, if you download it to an external drive and then plug it in to your PC, your PC could be at risk because of that.
    So having an updated antivirus in your mobile and PC, and being responsible on the websites you visit with your console is the best advice you can get.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

    Umm you can't download anything but cookies

    It's is by design

    @op the edge browser cannot download anything as they are blocked you can however get redirected to ads
Thema:

Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex?

Loading...
  1. Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from Minecraftskins - Skindex? - Similar Threads - Series virus Minecraftskins

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  10. Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?: I was browsing the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox Series S console and accidentally clicked on a random site that could very likely contain dangerous viruses or malicious code. I should note...