can my xbox one reputation go down if i get suspended?

Discus and support can my xbox one reputation go down if i get suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; would i get Reputation: Avoid me if i get suspended multiple times from sending rude messages and will my reputation goes down? just curious.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jack_116, Jan 29, 2022.

1. jack_116
    jack_116 Guest

would i get Reputation: Avoid me if i get suspended multiple times from sending rude messages and will my reputation goes down? just curious.

:)

jack_116, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reported feedback by other players.
  3. jack_116 Win User

if you dont mind me asking, what causes the reputation to go down then?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The rep system is separate from suspensions so typically no.
  5. Master Smooky Win User

Unjustified report

Rep will go down over time.
    With unjustified reports my reputation can go down?
  6. stevenicks Win User

Regards of the rep system being broken

If I rack up many reports in a short period of time, will my reputation automatically go down? No, your reputation will not go down until someone from the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team reviews the reports. If the reports are false, they will have no
    impact on your reputation. If the reports are confirmed, your reputation score

so you got caught breaking the rules .. accept and move on ;)
Thema:

1. can my xbox one reputation go down if i get suspended? - Similar Threads - reputation down suspended

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  4. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  5. Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.: Until recently, I was able to plug my controller into my console with a USB cable, then plug speakers into the controller, and the controller would stay on indefinitely. Now it turns off after 15...
  6. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  7. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  8. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e