Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

Discus and support Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Connor Beckham, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other?

:)

Connor Beckham, Jan 19, 2023
  2. SilentParasite Win User

Game pass shareable or nah brah?

I have Game Sharing with Xbox live gold, I share with my son in the next room, so he gets to play the games I own also, but he also able to download and play the games from Gamepass, but gamepass is not sharable like Gold is, I think ( as I am not 100%
    sure ) that is shares with the system set to the Home Console. So in my experience yes you can download and play the Gamepass games as my Son does it with me.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other?

Hi,Connor! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

No, One gold will do. You can share both games and suscriptions :)
  4. yobrizo Win User

Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

Hello. you can share gamepass and gold, even if it's ultimate subscription, but unfortunately, gold games, gamepass tasks only have access to the main account and not the secondary
  5. Cejas12 Win User

My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

Yes, you can play Games with Gold with a GamePass Ultimate subscription.

If the person that is sharing his account with your friend has an active gold subscription your friend can still playing the game. Now, if the person that is sharing his account with your friend needs to renew his gold subscription your friend can't play
    the game even though it is installed.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Sharing Minecraft from and Xbox Live account with a regular account

Funny, my son bought the game using our shared xbox, and I can play the full game. We do both have gold accounts though.
Thema:

Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

1. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need... - Similar Threads - son share Gamepass

2. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  3. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  4. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  5. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  6. I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield: I dunno what's going on it won't let me cloud game starfield on my xbox one but will let me with any other ultimate game 1e63e192-66b8-482c-9882-bdde1fbaecdf
  7. I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c
  8. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...
  9. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  10. Xbox game pass- can my son and i share game pass at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass- can my son and i share game pass at the same time?: Bought son an xbox 1 for xmas and set his xbox as my home (whilst he has his own account) to try to share my game pass to play same game / same time ... Is this not possible? What am i doing...