Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile

Discus and support Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi If I follow this page:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Florent Caffarel, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile

Hi

If I follow this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one#:~:text=to%20your%20account.-,Press%20the%20Xbox%20button%20%EE%8F%A3%20again%20to%20open%20the%20guide,prompted%2C%20select%20Add%20to%20family.

And if I do this (I already created a MS account for her with her gmail email)

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system, and then sign in to your account.
    3. Press the Xbox button  again to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members > Add to family.
    4. Select the profile for the person whom you want to add, and then press the A button  on your controller.
    Will she be able to use the games she already played on my account (before I realized I could create her own) and pickup where she eft off (for ex, Forza Horizon, Ori, etc...).

Also, will I be prompted to sign-in as the buyer of the game ?

Thanks !

:)

Florent Caffarel, Dec 5, 2022
  2. FlorentCaffarel Win User

Thanks

I indeed found the info about the home box, it took me a while before a surrendered and googled to find out where it was :p

Sad for the saves, especially the Forza one.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. MysticalDaddyj Win User

Lost saved game data

My wife and I have 2 separate accounts and 2 separate save game data. My wife had a female of course on her account. Now we load her profile up and it has my game save on her profile. We restarted the system. Logged out both account. Logged into her account
    and my save data is on her account.

How is this possible? We had two defiantly different profiles.
  5. MerleDeSquirrel Win User

Transferring game data to another gamertag in family account

Okay, but can I play games on my console while my daughter plays game files saved under my profile on her console?
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

The Worst Game Ever Played - A True Story

Hey between me being brain dead, trusting Gamestop, and my wife's help; I lost all my data. Was able to redownload the stuff from the marketplace but save games are gone. The good thing is wife lost her profile too. Was not able to recover it since we could
    not remember her game tag. So her gamescore is now 10.
Thema:

1. Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile - Similar Threads - kid games saves

2. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  3. Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes: Hi all Just a quick question there are 3 xboxes in my house(dad's and 2 sons) all on same network ect is there a way to share between all three consoles as its causing arguments in my house...
  4. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  5. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online...
  8. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  9. If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...: We have an Xbox One and an Xbox X, both our kids want to play Red Dead at the same time, one on each console. Right now they take turns moving the disc mack and forth. If we buy a second disc, or...
  10. targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.: [mod removed] So I I'm here to share with you That Xbox is failed with the care an the way they treat there customers in these pictures I have here an will explain to u the end Result.. so I...