Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...

Discus and support Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my cousin got hacked but was able to get his account back but since then, I've been unable to play games that he's been gamesharing with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by notcylismercado, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...

Recently, my cousin got hacked but was able to get his account back but since then, I've been unable to play games that he's been gamesharing with me. I've checked multiple times that my Xbox is still his home Xbox but I was wondering if I could remove it and re add it to try and fix it.

:)

notcylismercado, Jan 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more switches?

No, and you cannot gameshare outside of your physical household, even if they are your cousin

Doing so risks account and hardware bans.
  3. ARTISTIC 18 Win User

My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox

Me and my cousin try to share games, he made my profile on his xboxone home, and when he downloaded my games, i made my Xbox my home Xbox. Now he didn't download my games and made my xboxone profile his home again and the when he finally downloaded the games
    i try to make my xboxone home again and now he deleted my profile off his Xbox and now my profile has no home Xbox because theres a limit. I'm trying to make my account on my xboxone home again and it says i have to wait a year. This is not fair seeing how
    he still can't play my games.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i can't purchase xbox live since the account is underage.

Ok, maybe your cousin could request to buy Xbox live and his parents can approve it, then he can make your console his home Xbox?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Gamesharing

Make sure that your cousin is in fact the person that bought the games you are trying to download. If someone else in your cousin's family bought the games, your cousin can only play the games that are shared to his console.

If he doesn't own games himself, they won't show up on your console.

Also, it might be just written wrong, but you don't make his account the "main account". Your cousin's account has to set your console as their "Home Console" in the settings under "Personalization".

Make sure your cousin is signed in with his own account on your console, then presses the Xbox button, goes to "Settings" and under "Personalization" checks that this console is designated as his "Home Console".

BEWARE! Do NOT turn this setting off and on for no reason, as each account is limited to only 5 console changes per 365 days!!!

If your cousin used up his 5 Home Console changes by setting and removing the Home Console setting from your console multiple times, he'll have to wait 365 days from the first Home Console change to be able to change it again!!!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

Hi Jittery,

Thanks for the reply. The home console sounds like it is not set up correctly. To make sure, when signed in on your cousins profile, go to the home console setting the box on bottom should read remove my home Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...

1. Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more... - Similar Threads - cousin home removing

2. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  3. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  4. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  5. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  6. My little cousin is a brat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little cousin is a brat: Hey how do I get my account unsuspend from my cousin doing a prank and leaking my inappropriate content pics with Xbox app??? I literally didn't do anything and I almost fought my cousin but I...
  7. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  8. Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?: So I Have Had My Little Cousins Xbox For Over A Week, Its The Xbox One, But for The Past Day I Couldn't Get It To Turn On, Ive Restarted It, Ive Checked The HDMI Cables, Its Just On A Grey Screen,...
  9. my cousin stole my last home switch please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my cousin stole my last home switch please help: I was saving my last xbox home switch so when my cousin got a xbox he could use it but my other cousin used it so now he cant use it once he gets his xbox can a member of staff please help i only...
  10. I share "home xbox" whitn my cousin. And i cannot play fifa 18.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share "home xbox" whitn my cousin. And i cannot play fifa 18.: I have an xbox one which I share "home xbox" with my cousin. When I try to play Fifa 18, the system tell me that is not my aplication, when I try do the home xbox again, the xbox told me that i do...