Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?

Discus and support Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X? As swapping with a friend. I have a series x and the series X version and he has a one x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bernard Roňo Kasmai, Mar 11, 2023.

  1. Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?


    Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X? As swapping with a friend. I have a series x and the series X version and he has a one x

    :)
     
    Bernard Roňo Kasmai, Mar 11, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    unfortunately the game in question is not compatible with xbox one.
  3. GregBeauford Win User

    Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up

    Why is Xbox such a poor running console? I purchased my son a new ps5 and me the xbox x, son has zero issues with ps5. After 2 days i am ready to sale the series x and go to ps5! WZ nor BF2042 work online! This is a terrible product!
  4. Jesse3G Win User

    Darksiders II, Xbox One version, disc not reading on Series X

    Neither of those methods worked. This disc works fine on my One X and it isn't scratched, so I think it's a problem with the Series X.
  5. mrstupops Win User

    MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    I had three discs from different stores..

    My brother had the same issue.

    The last disc (which wouldn't read on my One X or my original Xbox one) works perfectly fine on my Series X.

    It's not a faulty disc.

    It's older drives and cross gen games.

    My One X played everything else perfectly.

    It's an issue with these cross gen x/s discs..

    Nothing you can say is going to convince me otherwise..
  6. Papo Type R Win User

    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
Thema:

Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?

Loading...
  1. Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X? - Similar Threads - bf2042 series disc

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X: I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH ON MICROSOFT AND THE EA FORUMS. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE ON THE SUBJECT OF THE GAME FREEZING AND SENDING ME BACK TO MY XBOX X HOME SCREEN. NOW IT DOES IT WHEN...
  8. Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?: It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not. 629f19a4-2522-4573-a500-f8121a95d15f
  9. Cross Gen upgrade for bf2042

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Gen upgrade for bf2042: I accidentally bought the Xbox one version of bf2042 on my series x and Microsoft rejected my refund request. Is there a way I can upgrade my game to the cross gen, or do I have to buy the game...
  10. Bf2042 gold edition /ea play app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf2042 gold edition /ea play app: Hello everyone. I’m searching for help. I understand bf2042 just launched and with all the cross play going on things may be hectic. I just want to clarify something before I go and buy the game...