Can my accounts suspension be removed please

Discus and support Can my accounts suspension be removed please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been banned for 8 days, can't join parties, multiplayer etc. The reason is apparently the GAMERPIC yet it is a picture of a dog (I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gennaro Selva, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Can my accounts suspension be removed please

My account has been banned for 8 days, can't join parties, multiplayer etc. The reason is apparently the GAMERPIC yet it is a picture of a dog (I'm not lying)(also the words beneath the picture are not visible in the GAMERPIC).

How have I been banned and can this be removed ASAP?

[mod removed]

:)

Gennaro Selva, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes and no. In the past the enforcement team has taken action for certain things in waves, like gamerscore resets or bans for modding avatars. So it's not unusual to see a ton of people getting similar suspensions at the same time. If that is the case, then it makes sense that someone could have been using a gamerpic that violated the rules like 3 months ago, then changed it and the enforcement team is just getting around to issuing a suspension so people are assuming they're getting banned for an innocent pic when the suspension is actually for one that violates the rules, but they're no longer actively using it. (That is something that does happen that I've had confirmed by staff). So if the suspensions are happening because of those 2 reasons, then it's totally makes sense. But there's no way to know if either of those are the cases and the thing of people getting multiple suspensions for supposedly the same thing is odd.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Tezzerrific Win User

just curious, don't you find all these bans for gamerpics a bit fishy, even Microsoft provided ones are getting people banned multiple times, there has to be an issue that is not being looked at.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please remove my suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please remove this suspension on my xbox live account

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would have to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Can my accounts suspension be removed please - Similar Threads - accounts suspension removed

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...